This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Joee323's Feedback Forum

Topic » Joee323's Feedback Forum

1015 days 16 hours ago
Joee323
Hello Past, Present and Future Racers!

Please can you use this forum to make any comments about Joee323's TAR. Specifically, it would be really useful to know what you enjoyed about the game, and what you think could be improved. Please do take the time to make any suggestions on what you think would work better for future seasons, to improve the game further!

Thank you
1015 days 12 hours ago
abstractjay
I really like the concept because I've never played a TAR group game before. Playing minigames like these are really fun and it's a flash back to my childhood for me so thank you Joe! <3

With its current format, there's nothing I'd change. However, it'd be an actual race if there are people doing tasks at the same time and are checking in in order. So if you want to do one of those, contact me because I really like that kind of game. Once again, thank you for giving me this opportunity to play a game that I love!
969 days 2 hours ago
Tester
I like this format. I just wish my partner submitted the last two rounds :P
969 days ago
yus222
I really liked the game. It鈥檚 was fun and there were lots of different challenges. The only bits I would change though is a few of the challenges.

I think the last challenge should be different. I think it should be a challenge like the others.

I also think you could try out a league format. There are 10 individual players. There are 10 games. Every challenge the winner gets 10 2nd 9 3rd 8 and so on. If you don鈥檛 do it you get 0. Then at the end of the 10 rounds the person with the most points wins.
426 days 17 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
git gud
425 days 23 hours ago
Tester
dead game 馃

open group

Joee323's The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!