This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 6 Live Nominations

Topic » Day 6 Live Nominations

4351 days 22 hours ago
survivorken23
Housemates cast your nominations. You will NOT send through a private message. Everyone will cast nomination here.
4351 days 21 hours ago
Tepr
Okay well before i nominate i just wanna say.

Thanks for to survivorken for putting in so much effort into this group.

I wish poeple would actually talk in this game, nobody says nothing an its not good enough c'om guys lets make an effort like we would in a castings, how am i supposed nom when almost everyone here barely speaks or are not willing to have a conversation, i hate picking noms for no reason, its not fair to who i nom, i would hate to think someone nominated me for those reason so instead of complaining if you go why dont you actually get to know you housemates and then you might actually get somewhere.. I know this is a bit of rant but sure i felt it had to be said..

My noms this time will be Peopleperson & Ccjx , i picked you two because i randomly did so and i have no reason expect for the  fact that you both appear to be inactive.
4351 days 21 hours ago
Remajakl
Owh,.. i agree with Tepr..
we need to start talked..
it was like silent in here..
and i totally agree, it hard to pick people without any reason..:(

so for that my is Peopleperson bcoz he did not chat before and other is randomly chose is toclafane212 bcoz u appear inactive...

sorry guys..:(
4351 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
I agree with both Ken, this is a great game.
We are all playing it well so, there are no regrets so far.
But I have to nominate someone and that is Tocalafane, sorry.
and my second choice is PeoplePerson, you seem to suspicious.
Also Koolmanmadden, im not mad at you, you had to nominate someone.
4351 days 20 hours ago
people_person101
I vote to evict Rema and Tepr.. simply because you nommed me :)
4351 days 20 hours ago
koolmanmadden
This is not fun to nom face to face but i have to do it.

Im going to have to nom  Peopleperson & Ccjx. Just like tepr say they dont really talk to people at time and it hard to nom people if most of the group dosent chat.
4351 days 19 hours ago
CcJjx
IM NOT INNACTIVE
4351 days 19 hours ago
CcJjx
I vote Peopleperson and Rema
4351 days 19 hours ago
Inial8or
Imma people and toclafane as u both seem inactive and I'm jst going with the flow B)
4351 days 17 hours ago
Tepr
Like i said i had no reason in nominating you. Your reason for nominating me is pure spiteful.
4351 days 11 hours ago
chrisdooger
i automatically nominate  ccjjx,,sorry, i know youll be safe
4351 days 3 hours ago
ollieleits
Im nomming ccjjx, as ive had some bad experiences with him in previous games.
My second nomination is tockafane as he is inactive
4350 days 23 hours ago
toclafane212
Sorry for being inactive. I have randomly nominated out of the people who have nommed me . Ollieleits and remajakl

open group

Bigg Boss 1 (Day 15)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!