This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confession

Topic » Confession

4342 days 15 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
My alliance and I shared answers during the challenge where we had to answer questions about our tribemates.

I know that this will come as a shock to all of you but I had to come clean.
4342 days 1 hour ago
JoshJosh123
The one were everyone basically shat on me?
4342 days 1 hour ago
JoshJosh123
Wait a second, weren't we alligned then? Why didn't I get any answers?! Not that I would have used them, cheaters are bad.
4341 days 23 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I came after you in that challenge, if you 3 hadn't cheated I could have won that immunity challenge. Oh well, what's done is done.
4341 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Not shocked. At least my alliance stayed honest. So guess it wasn't a "noble" game for you after all
4341 days 16 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Danielle, we talked over answers on Skype. Didn't share a full list, but we discussed how to submit some of them. Don't pretend you didn't cheat a bit too :P

Laura I was never even remotely noble :x
4341 days 5 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I said that they were gonna totally do me for all the bad ones, that wasn't cheating?
4340 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
Since the games over and there no reason to lie/get in trouble about it, yes, we cheated in the challenge too. But obviously it didn't work. :X
4340 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I must come clean. I tried to blindside you Laura. Sorry
4340 days 5 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Eh, its all good. I still got 2nd. XD
4339 days 6 hours ago
JoshJosh123
So everyone cheated but the back stabbing bitch?!
4337 days 10 hours ago
Bryce333
Heeeeeey, I'm back

Already spent all of my winnings on African Prostitutes. Oh, and I adopted a chinese child, which cost a lot. I don't really know what he does, but he's cute and fun to beat ruthlessly whenever I get drunk off of post-show fame.
4337 days 10 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh, also, I WANT ANOTHER SEASON
4337 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sorry, Bryce. I gave up hosting.
4336 days 6 hours ago
Bryce333
omg, I went back and watched the Rites of Passage video and almost cried. <3
4335 days 18 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Rites of Passage was very sad. I miss alot of people from it tbh XD

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!