This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

Topic » Revealing of the Votes/Reunion

4378 days 20 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Awesome, Captain, Im going out in like half an hour, will the questions still be going later/tomorrow. Because I don't wanna miss out on the fun!
4378 days 20 hours ago
sdriver999
Congrats Sandra!  Well done Brett and Laura!
4378 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
gotta say it was nice to team up with sugar here seeing as how i accidentally gave him the james clement treatment in our last game
4378 days 20 hours ago
01Gohan
Zim, I was Jud Fabio Birza. I won the first individual immunity (something like the first challenge of the season, all tribes went to tribal) I got kind of backstabbed in a way.
4378 days 20 hours ago
etaco75
1. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)- Winner of Survivor: Cambodia (7-1-1)

How ironic..... LOL
4378 days 20 hours ago
lassidoggy
Hola!
4378 days 20 hours ago
JoshJosh123
That was by me Fabio, sorry, ou can hop in line with all the others.
4378 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
damn gohan we must have never been on a tribe. you and i were the stars of mushroom kingdom<3 would have been nice to pull some shit here.
4378 days 20 hours ago
01Gohan
LOL no problem, Danielle, right, that was your name?
4378 days 20 hours ago
01Gohan
Oh you have no idea how fun that would've been Zim.
4378 days 20 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Yes, I am Danielle.
4378 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
i was the eliza orlins of this game. unkillable cockroach ftw
4378 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
that rites of passage video was AMAZING , i got emotional when i saw me lol jkjk
4378 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
i never got a chance in this game tbh joholiver had his sheep vote me out then i joined another tribe and go voted out again
4378 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
Is it just me or does the final 3 part of the Rites of Passage look kickass? I love how you did that, Captain.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!