This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

4381 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, final four! I would like to congratulate you four--Brett, Jerri, Laura, and Sandra--on doing what 76 others could not do. Make it to the Final Immunity Challenge! You are just one step away from competing in the Final Tribal Council for the title of Sole Survivor! So, your only chance at safety is winning this Final Immunity Challenge! Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the Final Tribal Council, and one of you will be voted out and will become the ninth and final member of the jury, just inches away from the final three! For now, let us begin with the rules for the Final Immunity Challenge!

For today's challenge, I will post 15 questions about the twelve eliminated members of the Voyabeyo tribe! Your job is to try and guess which eliminated member that question belongs to. Now, this information is from the applications that you guys made the first day of the competition. Good luck trying to find the information there now, because I just deleted it. These questions do not include the 64 people that were eliminated before the merge or information on the four of you! Just the twelve eliminated contestants! The person that gets the most correct answers wins immunity and a spot in the Final Tribal Council, guaranteed a one in three shot at the title of Sole Survivor! Stakes could not get any higher at this moment!

Now, for some questions, there may be more than one answer! For that question, I will say how many possible answers I am looking for! Okay, let's begin with the 15 questions!

1. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their least favorite season of Survivor was Survivor: Amazon?
2. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their least favorite Survivor contestant was Matt Elrod from Survivor: Redemption Island?
3. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member has received the most karma since the beginning of the competition?
4. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member has received the least karma since the begining of the competition?
5. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their favorite season of Survivor was Survivor: Nicaragua?
6. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member would have been Kimberly Spradlin from Survivor: One World had their name been taken before?
7. Two eliminated Voyabeyo members said that their favorite Survivor twist was Exile Island. Correct answers will earn you .5 points, for a possible one point. Name both of these members.
8. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their least favorite Survivor twist was picking rocks at Tribal Council?
9. Two eliminated Voyabeyo members said that their favorite Survivor contestant was Boston Rob. Correct answers will earn you .5 points, for a possible one point. Name both of these members.
10. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their favorite season of Survivor was Survivor: Marquesas?
11. Of the twelve eliminated Voyabeyo members, how many contestants had a Skype account? The person closest to the correct answer gets two points. Second gets 1 point. Third gets 1/2 a point. Last gets no points.
12. Two eliminated Voyabeyo members said that their favorite season of Survivor was Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains. Correct answers will earn you .5 points, for a possible one point. Name both of these members.
13. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their least favorite season of Survivor was Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites?
14. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their favorite Survivor contestant was Yau-Man Chan?
15. Which eliminated Voyabeyo member said that their favorite Survivor twist was One World?

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 3:45 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your answers to the questions! The person with the most correct answers wins a 1/3 shot for the title! Good luck!
4381 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
*watches from telescope at Tribal council*
4381 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
This includes post-merge-pre-jury boots, too, correct?
4380 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Yes, Brett. All twelve eliminated Voyabeyo members.
4380 days 22 hours ago
felipe123
brings a match and burns camp cuz its close to last day bye *leaves Cambodia*
4380 days 22 hours ago
Bryce333
I told ya'll that I saw the ghost of Mick Trimming walking around camp destroying stuff
4380 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
LMFAO
4380 days 21 hours ago
TylerKeith
I've got another question. :X

What day did this game begin?
4380 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I don't remember specifically, but I remember that this game began about a couple days before the premiere of One World. So, you might have thought that this season was way too long, but it lasted about the same time as a regular season of Survivor lasted, and with 80 people, that's not bad!
4380 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
I just spent an hour, literally, working out everyone karma.

I think i'll guess on the rest of the questions tomorrow.
4380 days 15 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Inb4 jerri wins immunity again.
4380 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Good luck guys!
4380 days 10 hours ago
sdriver999
Nope won't be winning immunity this time.......GL Sandra, Brett, and Laura
4380 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
You never know. I pretty much guessed on all of them.
4380 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am only waiting on answers from Laura.
4380 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Laura has 90 minutes remaining!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!