This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #10

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #10

4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, Sugar, Tom, Coach, Danielle, and Albert, voted out at the last Tribal Council! It's down to just five of you, and we are getting down to the very end! There are no Hidden Immunity Idols to protect any of you, and after tonight, four of you will compete in the Final Immunity Challenge! Jerri continued her immunity challenge dominance, winning her fourth straight immunity challenge in a row, which guarantees her a spot in the Final Immunity Challenge! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the eighth member of the jury!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. That's one vote for Erik.

Erik- 1

Next vote.....
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Laura. That's one vote for Erik and one vote for Laura.

Erik- 1
Laura- 1

Next vote.....
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. That's two votes for Erik and one vote for Laura.

Erik- 2
Laura- 1

Next vote.....
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. That's three votes for Erik and one vote for Laura.

Erik- 3
Laura- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. Erik, I need you to bring me your torch! Erik, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the eighth member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

Erik, you definitely played a tremendous game and we hope that you will continue updating the facts for the game! You will definitely be missed, and we thank you for playing! Well....this is it! The final four! Brett, Jerri, Laura, and Sandra! The four of you will be competing in the Final Immunity Challenge tomorrow, and three of you will make it to the Final Tribal Council! I wish the four of you luck tomorrow, because you will definitely need it!
4382 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
So it's another luck challenge. :X
4382 days 8 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Sorry Erik. You were an amazing player.

Jerri, Sandra and Brett, we have worked our asses off to get to this position. Good luck everyone. Its gonna be a crazy one.
4382 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm so sorry Erik, you already know how I feel. ): </3
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Not necessarily, Brett. I wouldn't make the Final Immunity Challenge...the most important immunity challenge of the season...a luck challenge. Also, with Erik eliminated, all original Koror members have been eliminated!
4382 days 8 hours ago
sdriver999
Great game Erik!  Hope to play again soon!

Congrats to the final 4!
4382 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Wow this is great. Only really cared about 2 peoples vote. O well shit happens, I'm only really rooting for one person and if they don't make the finals im not voting
4382 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
*Yeay Ponderosa*
4382 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
81 Hard Fought Days have finally came to an end :P
4382 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik, I am requesting a vote from all jurors. Maybe somebody here will give a nice argument and give you enough reason to vote for them.
4382 days 8 hours ago
_ares_
Jury Confessional:
I knew this was coming. I kinda want Jerri to win the final immunity challenge so the threesome actually have to go against each other. Btw welcome Erik. The food here is excellent.

*exits the confessional*

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!