This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4384 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, we are now down to just the final six! Three more eliminations until we are down to the final three! Now, this week is the final week where anybody with an idol may use that idol. After this Tribal Councils, all idols are out of play! Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the seventh member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, we are going to test your endurance! Each of you will be standing on a perch! You will have to PM me the word ADJUST every three hours. You MUST PM me once every three hours! If you fail to PM me that word within the three hours, you are out of the challenge! The last person left standing on their perch wins individual immunity!

Now, this challenge will last for 24 hours, so there are eight rounds! If there is more than one person remaining on their perch after 24 hours, we will go to a live tie-breaker! The person who wins that tie-breaker wins immunity!

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 5:20 PM EST today to PM me the word ADJUST! You must PM me this word once every three hours, so for the first round, between 2:20 and 5:20, and for the second round, between 5:20 and 8:20, and so on and so forth! Good luck to you all!
4384 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
ugh, i hate this challenge. :\
4384 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik has 40 minutes remaining to PM me ADJUST.
4384 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, I have decided that, instead of a live tie-breaker after 24 hours, whoever PMed me ADJUST earlier the most times will win! So, speed now becomes important in this challenge!
4383 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Unfortunately, Erik failed to PM me in the three hours, so Erik is out of the immunity challenge! We are now down to five!
4383 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra has less than forty minutes left to PM me!
4383 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
ugh i just came back from work. I was there from 10 am until now.... UGH
4383 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Laura is now out of the immunity challenge! We are down to four!
4383 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra is now out of the immunity challenge! We are down to three!
4383 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett is now out of the immunity challenge! We are down to just two! Albert and Jerri!
4383 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Actually, this challenge is now over! Jerri and Albert have completed eight rounds of the game, so that does equal 24 hours! Now, we must determine who PMed me earliest in those rounds! Only one of you can win immunity! The winner of immunity this week is......
4383 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
JERRI!!! Jerri wins immunity for the third straight time!!! Congratulations Jerri!! You were the first to PM me for six of the eight rounds! Great fight, Albert!

Voyabeyo tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council to begin!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Voyabeyo that they want voted out of the game! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is JERRI, since she won individual immunity! Everybody has until 12:25 PM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Voyabeyo have been cast! Once all votes from Voyabeyo are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! THIS IS THE FINAL TIME YOU CAN PLAY A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, SO IF YOU WISH TO PROTECT YOURSELF OR ANYBODY ELSE WITH IT, THIS IS THE FINAL TIME YOU CAN!

The one person with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and will become the seventh member of the jury! Good luck to all of you!
4383 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Congrats Jerri. I almost had it. Forgot to set my alarm. :P
4383 days 1 hour ago
sdriver999
Thank you Brett!  I was worried because i slept through one of my alarms!
4383 days 1 hour ago
Bryce333
Wow, good job Jerri! You are WORKING these challenges! xD
4382 days 23 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*gets ready for first tribal as a jury member, I've got to look fabulas!*

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!