This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #8

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #8

4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, Sugar, Tom, and Coach, voted out at the last Tribal Council! This week, you guys had your loved ones come on the island, and you seven competed in a "Newlywed Game-esque" immunity challenge! In the immunity challenge yesterday, Jerri won individual immunity for the second week in a row, so Jerri has a guaranteed spot in the final six! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the sixth member of the jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!.....
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. That's one vote for Danielle.

Danielle- 1

Next vote.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik. That's one vote for Danielle and one vote for Erik.

Danielle- 1
Erik- 1

Next vote.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. That's two votes for Danielle and one vote for Erik.

Danielle- 2
Erik- 1

Next vote.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. That's three votes for Danielle and one vote for Erik.

Danielle- 3
Erik- 1

Next vote.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. That's four votes for Danielle and one vote for Erik.

Danielle- 4
Erik- 1

Next vote.....
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. That's five votes for Danielle and one vote for Erik.

Danielle- 5
Erik- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for.......
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle. Danielle, I need you to bring me your torch! Danielle, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the sixth member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

Danielle was definitely a strong contender and she should be proud of making it so far into the competition! Well, I would like to congratulate each of you on making the Final 6! Just three more eliminations to go until the Final Tribal Council! Tomorrow, we will have the next immunity challenge and Tribal Council, where you will vote one person out of Voyabeyo, who will become the seventh member of the jury! Also, the next Tribal Council will be the FINAL time where a Hidden Immunity Idol can be used! Voyabeyo tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!
4385 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
With Danielle eliminated, that also means that Laura is the final remaining member of the original Airai tribe!
4385 days 11 hours ago
Bryce333
Danielle, you were perhaps the most strategically active person in this game. You made great points for why everybody should want you in the end... but you just ended up on the wrong side of the numbers, and when that happens in this type of game, there's very little that can be said to negate that.
4385 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Revenge, it is complete. *runs back to Ponderosa*
4385 days 10 hours ago
_ares_
Bye Danielle!
4385 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
Sorry Danielle, you were a great competitor. But like Sandra said, you ended up on the wrong side.
4385 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Then there were only 6. Oh boy...
4385 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
But seriously congrats to Albert, Sandra, Erik, Brett and Jerri for making final 6! We have worked our asses off to get to this point of the game. Lets kick some ass in the next challenge!
4385 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Lol Danielle at Voting for me , all i tried to do was be honest to you and you never told me the truth ever, Good player wanted to play with the best and you brought it. I thank you for playing. It has been fun :D

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!