This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4387 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, we are now down to just the final seven! Four more eliminations until we are down to the final three! Now, we are not having our immunity challenge right now! However, I need to ask all seven of you which person on Tengaged you want as your loved one in this upcoming challenge! That's right! Your loved ones will be coming to Cambodia! This is your opportunity to select who you think, on Tengaged, knows you the best and who would best represent you in the next immunity challenge! Tomorrow, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the sixth member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

All you have to do for part one of the challenge is two things! First, you must PM me the name of the one person you would like to be your loved one! I suggest somebody who is very active and knows you better than anybody else on Tengaged! Secondly, the person that you select must send me a confirmation email saying that they are ready to help you in this immunity challenge! Picking somebody who won't be active is useless, and it definitely won't give you a win!

The one major rule of this first part is that you can NOT select any of the people that competed in Survivor: Cambodia! None of the eighty contestants from this season may compete! It MUST be somebody outside of this game!

Also, if you wish to, you can make up a "relationship" and "name" for your loved one. For example, I would say "Albert, say hello to your brother, Freddy!" If you wish to, you can come up with the name and relationship. Not required, but it's more fun that way!

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 6:30 PM EST Tuesday to 1) PM me the name of the person who will be your loved one and 2) Have your loved one PM me a confirmation PM saying they are helping you in this challenge!
4387 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
By the way, if you don't send me a name and relationship, I will just make one up for you!
4387 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Yeay my Twin Brother will visit me on the island. I missed him so much
4387 days 23 hours ago
_ares_
My brother is coming too :D
4387 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett is the first one set for the second round of competition! Both he and his partner have PMed me!
4387 days 22 hours ago
Bryce333
I can't wait for to see my transvestite sister to come visit me!
4387 days 22 hours ago
sdriver999
My sister is coming!
4387 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
4387 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert, Brett, Jerri, and Sandra are all set for tomorrow! Just waiting on Danielle, Erik, and Laura!
4387 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I need PMs from Danielle and Erik's loved ones and PMs from both Laura and her loved one!
4387 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Erik is all set. Danielle's loved one and Laura and her loved one still need to PM me, and the three of them have five and a half hours left to do so!
4387 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on a PM from Danielle's loved one!
4387 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
I'm going back home, i'm flying in today at 7:30 will be at home at 10 :P
4387 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all PMs! The immunity challenge will be beginning shortly!
4387 days 3 hours ago
sdriver999
I hope it is not live I am still at work
4387 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No, it is not live.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!