This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #7

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #7

4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, Sugar, and Tom, voted out at the last Tribal Council! This game continues to get more and more interesting, and we are just a week and a half away from crowning our Sole Survivor! In the immunity challenge yesterday, Jerri and her immunity challenge advantage won individual immunity, so Jerri has a guaranteed spot in the final seven! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the fifth member of the jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!.....
(Erik stands up)

Erik: Captain, I am not playing a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight. However, I am going to play my double vote power!

With Erik's double-vote power that he won in the auction, there are now nine votes to be read instead of eight! Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett. That's one vote for Brett.

Brett- 1

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's one vote for Brett and one vote for Coach.

Brett- 1
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
k.
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett. That's two votes for Brett and one vote for Coach.

Brett- 2
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's two votes for Brett and two votes for Coach.

Brett- 2
Coach- 2

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's three votes for Coach and two votes for Brett.

Coach- 3
Brett- 2

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's four votes for Coach and two votes for Brett.

Coach- 4
Brett- 2

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's five votes for Coach and two votes for Brett.

Coach- 5
Brett- 2

Next vote.....
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's six votes for Coach and two votes for Brett.

Coach- 6
Brett- 2

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for.......
4388 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. Coach, I need you to bring me your torch! Coach, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the fifth member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

Coach definitely put a lot of effort into this game, and with the majority of you saying he was the biggest threat and the biggest strategic player, you guys definitely took down a major power player! Coach will definitely be missed! Well, I would like to congratulate each of you on making the Final 7! Just four more eliminations to go until the Final Tribal Council! Tomorrow, we will have the next immunity challenge and Tribal Council, where you will vote one person out of Voyabeyo, who will become the sixth member of the jury! Voyabeyo tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!
4388 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
Bye, Coach. I will have to say it was a pleasure competing against you.
4388 days 7 hours ago
Bryce333
Coach, you played an amazing game. You were a fantastic strategist, and an excellent manipulator.

It was those reasons why your torch was snuffed tonight

Now that you're gone, I think that most, (If not all), of our entertainment will dissapear D:
4388 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
One of the Strongest players have been voted out of the game. You played an Awesome game. Sorry it didn't work out in your favour
4388 days 6 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Duplicity and cowardice! Only Danielle stands proud among you, and I wish her the best of luck. I'll continue to stick around just to make further note of my achievements.. and my best is yet to come.

-Coach
4388 days 5 hours ago
AshlynArehart
With Coach finally out, we are now down to 7! 73 players have fallen. Congrats everybody!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!