This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #6

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #6

4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Voyabeyo tribe! We will now bring in the members of the jury! Kelly S., Ken, and Sugar, voted out at the last Tribal Council! Well, we had our Survivor Auction this week, so you guys were able to blow off some steam! In a shocking twist, Danielle bought herself individual immunity, so she is the only one safe at tonight's Tribal Council! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Voyabeyo and will become the fourth member of the jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!.....
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
D:
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That's one vote for Coach.

Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's one vote for Coach and one vote for Tom.

Coach- 1
Tom- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert. That's one vote for Albert, one vote for Coach, and one vote for Tom.

Albert- 1
Coach- 1
Tom- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's two votes for Tom, one vote for Albert, and one vote for Coach.

Tom- 2
Albert- 1
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's three votes for Tom, one vote for Albert, and one vote for Coach.

Tom- 3
Albert- 1
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's four votes for Tom, one vote for Albert, and one vote for Coach.

Tom- 4
Albert- 1
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's five votes for Tom, one vote for Albert, and one vote for Coach.

Tom- 5
Albert- 1
Coach- 1

Next vote.....
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. That's six votes for Tom, one vote for Albert, and one vote for Coach.

Tom- 6
Albert- 1
Coach- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for.......
4389 days 19 hours ago
Bryce333
D:
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tom. Tom, I need you to bring me your torch! Tom, the tribe has spoken! However, you are now the fourth member of the jury and will cast your vote on finale night for a winner! Thank you for playing!

Well, it is quite a shame for Tom! His jury vote that he bought in the auction will go to waste! Plus, had he not bought the jury vote, he would have won individual immunity! It's quite unfortunate. Well, I would like to congratulate each of you on making the Final 8! Just five more eliminations to go until the Final Tribal Council! Tomorrow, we will have the next immunity challenge and Tribal Council, where you will vote one person out of Voyabeyo, who will become the fifth member of the jury! Voyabeyo tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!
4389 days 19 hours ago
Bryce333
Bye Tom. :(

And then there were 8... out of 80 to start with

Kind of a scary thought. 0.o
4389 days 19 hours ago
_ares_
Another vote against me... shocker ;O
4389 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
Lol, I didn't think I'd make 8/80.
4389 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
With Tom eliminate, all original Foa Foa members have been eliminated from the game! Three original tribes gone! This also means that all people that have at least one idol will only have three more opportunities to use their idol or idols.

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!