This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Auction

Topic » Survivor Auction

4391 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, I definitely think it is time for you all to left off some steam! Welcome to the Survivor Auction! You each have $500 US dollars! Bidding will be in increments of $20. You can not pool money or share items. If you see something that you like or you think will help you tremendously in this game, I suggest you bid on it. First, let me explain the rules for how the auction will go down.

Typically, most group games will have their Survivor Auction be live, but with time zones and other duties in the way, I am making this non-live, so everybody gets a chance! You can thank me later! Here are the rules! There are eleven items up here! Some are covered, and some are not! The covered items will either provide a very big reward or a very big punishment. The uncovered items will always be rewards, but they will not be as beneficial.

FOR EACH ITEM, you are going to PM me how much of your $500 you want to bid. The person with the highest bid AFTER EACH ITEM will get that specific item, and they will hand me the amount of money they spent! Now, if you bought an earlier item and you wish to buy a later one, and you don't have enough money to actually buy it, I will move to the next highest bidder.

For example, if Erik buys a $400 sandwich (there are no food items...I'm just using this as an example) and wishes to spend $200 on another item later in the auction, he can not, since he only has $100 remaining. So, you have to be very cautious about how you spend your money!

If you do not want to bid on a specific item, just say NO BID on that item.

Does everybody understand the rules of the auction? If so, here are the eleven items that you will be bidding on.

1. The power to sit somebody out at the next Immunity Challenge.
2. Watch the first 30 seconds of the Rites of Passage video.
3. An advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.
4. COVERED ITEM (May be reward or punishment.)
5. $300 Extra Cash for Bidding
6. A clue to the next Immunity Challenge.
7. COVERED ITEM (May be reward or punishment.)
8. Double Vote Power at Tribal Council. (Your vote will count twice.)
9. COVERED ITEM (May be reward or punishment.)
10. An extra jury vote (If you make the final three, you automatically get one free jury vote towards you.)
11. COVERED ITEM (May be reward or punishment.)

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AUCTION, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 12:45 PM EST Saturday to PM me your bids for all eleven items! Good luck to the nine of you on your bidding!
4391 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, in the event that two people bid the exact same amount of money on an item, the person who PMed me first gets the item!
4391 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Captain i really need to say this. How do you come up with this. These are great ideas. You always amaze me with your creativity. :)
4391 days 3 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Some of these items that are covered, I can't wait to find out what they are!!
4391 days 2 hours ago
Bryce333
10 is more of a curse than a blessing, then everybody wouldn't want you sitting next to them. 0.o

Love this challenge!
4391 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Thank you guys so much for the comments! It actually was quite difficult coming up with that amount of items. It's not easy, especially when people can't bid on "letters from home" or "food items" that people typically would bid on in a regular auction.
4391 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I'm actually so excited!
4391 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am waiting on bids from Brett, Jerri, Sandra, and Tom!
4391 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now just waiting on Brett and Jerri.
4391 days ago
TylerKeith
Send mine in. Sorry I took so long, I was at a softball game.
4390 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
It's okay, Brett! I have received all PMs! I will now begin the auction!
4390 days 21 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh man.

*Sits nervously*
4390 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
*nervous too*
4390 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sorry guys! Just calculating the results of the auction! Starting it now!
4390 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The first item up for bid was.....the power to sit somebody out at the next immunity challenge! Do I have any takers?

Erik- No bid ($500 remaining)
Albert- No bid ($500 remaining)
Danielle- No bid ($500 remaining)
Coach- No bid ($500 remaining)
Laura- $500 ($0 remaining)
Sandra- No bid ($500 remaining)
Tom- No bid ($500 remaining)
Brett- No bid ($500 remaining)
Jerri- No bid ($500 remaining)

Sold to Laura for $500! Hope it was worth it Laura, because now, you have no money at all!
4390 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The second item up for bid was.....to watch the first 30 seconds of the Rites of Passage video! Do I have any takers?

Erik- No bid ($500 remaining)
Albert- No bid ($500 remaining)
Danielle- No bid ($500 remaining)
Coach- No bid ($500 remaining)
Laura- No bid ($0 remaining)
Sandra- No bid ($500 remaining)
Tom- No bid ($500 remaining)
Brett- No bid ($500 remaining)
Jerri- No bid ($500 remaining)

Well, no bids on the Rites of Passage video. Can't say I'm surprised though. You guys are definitely missing out!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!