This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4393 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! This game continues to get more and more interesting, as last night, Coach was spared with Danielle's Hidden Immunity Idol, and Ken became the second member of the jury! Now, we have two alliances of five butting heads to earn the coveted majority. Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the third member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, I will give each of you a questionnaire with 11 questions on it. For each question, your answers must be one of the ten remaining contestants! You will answer this questionnaire TWICE! For the first time, you will PM me what your opinion is! For the second time, you will PM me what you think the most popular answer was between the ten of you! Each time you match the most popular answer, you score a point, for a possible eleven points! The person with the most points after eleven questions will win immunity!

Now, here are the rules, and these are biggies! I'm trusting you guys to NOT COMMUNICATE BETWEEN EACH OTHER!! NO SHARING OF ANSWERS!! I know I can't track down every single thing you say between each other, but I'm hoping that the honor system will keep you guys from sharing answers. If that doesn't work, if you notice any cheating and any form of answer sharing, you can PM me a screenshot and that person will be disqualified from the challenge, and I will not say your name if you do send me a screenshot! I'm dead serious about this! PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANSWERS!! Secondly, in the event of a tie, the person who PMs me their answers first will win immunity! Thirdly, if there is more than one answer per question (like two people both receive five votes), as long as you guess one of the choices, you earn the point! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND ME MULTIPLE ANSWERS!!

Remember--you are completing this questionnaire twice! First time will be what your answers are, and second time will be what you think the most popular answer is!

If everybody understands the rules, here are the eleven questions in the questionnaire!

1. Who is the biggest threat?
2. Who is the most annoying?
3. Who is the most trustworthy?
4. Who cant think for themselves?
5. Who is the weakest person remaining?
6. Who would you least like to see win?
7. Who would never get your jury vote?
8. Who is the strongest social player?
9. Who is the strongest strategic player?
10. Who is the most likely to stab you in the back?
11. Who loves to stir up drama?

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 4:45 PM EST Thursday to PM me your two completed questionnaires!
4393 days 11 hours ago
Bryce333
damn, once these answers are revealed dis is going to get dramalicioussss
4393 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
if it wasn't already. :P
4393 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I was thinking this would be the best time to do the challenge, or else I'd never be able to do it. When it's a 5-5 tie in alliances, there's no set majority answer, so it's harder to cheat. When there is a clear majority, it gets obvious what the answers are.
4393 days 11 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
The answer to every question is clearly Steve "Chicken" Morris.

-Coach
4393 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
funny. ^^
4393 days 11 hours ago
Bryce333
Can we change our answers if we send them in?
4393 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No. Once I get your answers, they can not be changed.
4393 days 11 hours ago
_ares_
i wanna win this challenge
4393 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received completed questionnaires from Laura, Coach, and Albert! Remember--I need both questionnaires completed by tomorrow! There are not two rounds for this competition....just one.
4393 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have now received Tom's completed questionnaires! Six more people to go!
4393 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
Who all are we waiting on?
4393 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We are just waiting on Danielle and Erik!
4393 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Sorry im busy all day ill be busy all day tomorrow, sorry got school all day and i have work to do. Ill be full time playing soon, like on Monday
4393 days 4 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I sent in my answers, Im pretty sure I did it for the right one.
4393 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I just realized this is like what they did in survivor today!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!