This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4395 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! Well, last night's Tribal Council was a very interesting one, as Kelly Sharbaugh was voted out and became the first member of the jury! Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the second member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, I will ask you five questions about Survivor: Cambodia. After each question, the two slowest competitors will be eliminated from the challenge. The last person remaining after five questions will win immunity, and will guarantee themselves a spot in the Top 10! Now, YOU CAN ONLY PM ME ONCE PER ROUND, so you can not change your answers!! Also, if somebody gives me an incorrect answer or fails to PM me an answer at all, they will be eliminated, and that will save one of the slower competitors. Therefore, if two people got the wrong answer, they would be out, and the two slowest (who still got the answer correct) would be spared.

Okay! If everybody understands the rules of the game, here is your first question!

How many ELIMINATED contestants have won at least one individual immunity challenge?

Good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 9:00 AM EST Tuesday to PM me your one guess for this round!
4395 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I've been getting this question a lot, so I'll just answer it here and now! This is for OUR GROUP GAME (not Survivor irl) and it covers ALL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGES, both pre-merge and post-merge!!
4395 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Asking if giving up immunity counts for this question should not matter. I'm asking for the ELIMINATED contestants who won at least one challenge, and Sugar is still in the game.
4395 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Thank you for clearing this up, Brett and Laura! For the first individual immunity challenge (our first ever challenge), the person who WON the challenge should count...not the person who received the immunity/came in second. I hope this clears stuff up for you guys! The winner of the challenge!
4395 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
"It's the people that originally won the first immunity challenge that should be counted. The eight that initially won before the idol clue offer."

Because of some confusion for this question, instead of the original situation where, if you get it wrong, you are eliminated, the two people furthest from the correct answer will be eliminated! How does that sound for everybody? I completely blanked about the idol clue offer for the first challenge, so hopefully, this makes up for the confusion a little bit.
4394 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all eleven answers! The two people who were the furthest away from the actual answer will be eliminated from the challenge!

The correct answer for question #1 is.......11! Cindy, Jud, Eliza, Jonny Fairplay, Tyson, Chris, Todd, J.T., Mick, Edgardo, and Kelly S. have all won at least one immunity challenge!

Now, the three people that were the furthest away from the actual answer were Coach, Danielle, and Jerri. However, the one person of those three that will move on to the next round is........
4394 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach. That means that Danielle and Jerri were the furthest away from the actual answer and have been eliminated from the challenge! That leaves just nine people now competing for immunity! I will be posting question #2 shortly!
4394 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
For the nine remaining competitors, here is your second question!

NOT INCLUDING ANDREW, how many people, over the course of the competition, have won a Peninsula Challenge and returned to the regular game?

For this one, the two slowest competitors will be eliminated, unless if people PM me incorrect answers!

Good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! You have until 1:30 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your one guess for this round!
4394 days 18 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Sorry I took so long to answer guys, I was at school.
4394 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Remember! This round is not like the last round! If you get this question wrong, you are out...even if you PM'ed me early!
4394 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now just waiting on Albert and Coach!
4394 days 10 hours ago
Bryce333
Ugh, I don't get home from school until six EST... so I'mma probably be late for the next round
4394 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
I won't be on until like 8, but I'll have my phone.
4394 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Albert has less than 17 minutes remaining to PM me!
4394 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Time is up, and this challenge is NOW OVER!!! Of the nine of you remaining, only one of you got this question correct, and that person will automatically win immunity!!

The winner of individual immunity this week is........
4394 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TOM!!! Tom wins immunity!!! Congratulations Tom!! You were the only person of the nine remaining that got the correct answer!

The correct answer to question #2 was SIX! Sugar, Eliza, NaOnka, Sydney, Lex, and Kelly Sharbaugh all returned from the game after winning a Peninsula Challenge! The majority of you (six of you) PMed me five, but that was incorrect!

Voyabeyo tribe, it is now time for Tribal Council to begin!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Voyabeyo that they want voted out of the game! The only person you are NOT allowed to vote for is TOM, since he won individual immunity! Everybody has until 2:15 PM EST Wednesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Voyabeyo have been cast! Once all votes from Voyabeyo are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia and will become the second member of the jury! Good luck to all of you!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!