This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voyabeyo Tribal Council #3

Topic » Voyabeyo Tribal Council #3

4395 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
4395 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
LMFAO
4395 days 19 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Ah, Erinn, the most ignoble, grinning temptress the game has ever seen.

-Coach
4395 days 19 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Bye Kelly!
4395 days 18 hours ago
sdriver999
WOW!  That is all I have to say!  Can't wait for the next Challenge!
4395 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The next immunity challenge will take place sometime this afternoon!
4395 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Wow, bye Kelly!

Also, this conversation got really awkward in an instant. From gameplay to...playing in the bedroom. XD
4395 days ago
snowflake3
sandra, go fuck yourself.
4394 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
Whoa, feisty. Don't blame me for you going home, I'm done being the scapegoat. ^_^

I'll talk to you on skype about it if you want, but nobody deserves full blame. And I certainly don't want you yelling at me when you haven't even heard my side of what happened.

TY. :D
4394 days 23 hours ago
snowflake3
sandra, just shut the fuck up.

if you're coward ass voted for coach(no offense coach, you're a threat), you probably would have won this shit, instead of splitting the vote and trusting upolo.

just a shame is all that you didn't fucking listen. now we all have to pay the price because your dipshit ass didn't listen. :/
4394 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
You didn't listen. Maybe if you got ON skype once in a while and talked to your alliance, and didn't just mindlessly listen to a single PM I sent, then your voice would have been heard. But you didn't, it wasn't heard, and you can't blame me when I told everybody that splitting on the swing alliance was a stupid decision. But you weren't there to hear that, were you?
4394 days 23 hours ago
snowflake3
IM ON SKYPE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
and have been the past week
even then there's still MAIL. not like skype's the only way of communication.

AND Sandra, I wasn't the only one that told you. THREE other people told you it was a bad idea.
if that's not a sign to vote another way, then i don't know what is.
4394 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
Okay... I'll talk to you on skype

If you had talked to me before the vote, I would have explained a much better alternative for our plan that would have worked perfectly, but people were playing personally and we all came up with a half-assed plan. I'll talk to you on skype right now, to avoid going into personal details on here, but it wasn't JUST MY FAULT. It was everybodies fault, even your own

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!