This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4398 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, Voyabeyo! From this point forward, every immunity challenge is crucial, because now, we are starting to form the jury! There will be no more groups for challenges. All twelve of you are playing against each other. Tonight, one of you will win individual immunity, and one of you will be voted out and will become the first member of the jury! For now, let us begin with the rules for the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, there will be weights marked with the numbers 2, 5, 10, and 25. Your goal is to assign those weights onto another member of the Voyabeyo tribe by PMing me that person's name and how much weight you want assigned to that person.

For example, when you PM me, please PM me "(your name) places a (2/5/10/25) pound weight onto (person you are placing weight on). However, if you do put a weight on somebody, the larger the weight is, the more time you will have to wait before you put another weight on.

After you place a 2-pound weight, you must wait 15 minutes before you place another weight.
After you place a 5-pound weight, you must wait 30 minutes before you place another weight.
After you place a 10-pound weight, you must wait one hour before you place another weight.
After you place a 25-pound weight, you must wait two hours before you place another weight.

Once a person hits 100 pounds, they are out of the challenge. The last person remaining wins immunity and will be safe at the next Tribal Council!

There are only two rules! First rule is that you can not put weight on the same person back-to-back. So, if you PM me Coach for your first weight, you must PM me a different person for your next weight. Second, if you PM me before you are allowed to PM me again, you automatically receive a 50-pound penalty. For example, if you put a 25-pound weight on somebody and then PM me another name an hour and a half later, you get the penalty.

If everybody understands, good luck to you all! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE, PLEASE PM ME! This challenge will end when eleven people all have 100 pounds on them!
4398 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, the 50-pund penalty applies if you PM me the same person back-to-back.
4398 days 8 hours ago
snowflake3
so we start now?
4398 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kelly S. has put five pounds on Coach. Kelly must wait another 30 minutes from when she PMed me until she can put another wait on, and it can not be for Coach.

Coach- 5 pounds
4398 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett has put ten pounds on Danielle. Brett must wait another hour from when he PMed me until he can put another wait on, and it can not be for Danielle.

Danielle- 10 pounds
Coach- 5 pounds
4398 days 7 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Geez, thanks Brett
4398 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle has put five pounds on Kelly S. and Laura has put five pound on Coach. Both must wait another half hour from when they PMed me until they can put another weight on.

Coach- 10 pounds
Danielle- 10 pounds
Kelly S- 5 pounds
4398 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach has put ten pounds on Kelly S. Coach must wait another hour from when he PMed me until he can put another wait on, and it can not be for Kelly S.

Kelly S- 15 pounds
Coach- 10 pounds
Danielle- 10 pounds
4398 days 6 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
You should double-check your numbers.

-Coach
4398 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Thank you, Coach. I'll fix that now.
4398 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Danielle has put five pounds on Sugar and Laura has put five pounds on Albert. Both must wait another half hour, from when they PMed me, until they can put another weight on.

Kelly S- 15 pounds
Coach- 10 pounds
Danielle- 10 pounds
Albert- 5 pounds
Sugar- 5 pounds
4398 days 6 hours ago
snowflake3
wow
4398 days 6 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
How can you possibly be upset that I put ten pounds on you when you put weight on me at the very beginning of the challenge?

-Coach
4398 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will post the updated weights in a couple of hours.
4398 days 2 hours ago
JoshJosh123
How long till you update the weights?
4398 days 2 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
He has gone offline.

-Coach

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!