This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16

4417 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Well, here we are! Down to just 18 people! I have to give all of you credit...you have done a terrific job in this game and have lasted an incredibly long time! After this round, we will have eliminated 75% of our original cast! Very soon, J.T., Mick, Mike, and Parvati will compete in the Peninsula Challenge, and after that, only two will remain on The Peninsula. But now, it is time for today's immunity challenge! After this challenge, one tribe will have immunity and two tribes will go to Tribal Council! Let us now get to the immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, I will give each person a randomly generated karma amount! Your job is to PM me somebody with that exact same karma or anywhere around it! You can only PM me one user, so you can't PM me after you've already PMed me a person! Once I receive everybody's answers, I will tally up how close each person is to the karma amount assigned to them!

For example, if I assign Chris the number 473, he must find somebody on Tengaged with or around 473. For the person he PMs me, the closer that person is to the karma assigned, the less points he will receive. Say, for example, he PMs me http://www.tengaged.com/user/dood0 , who has 469 karma. Since he is only four away from the karma I gave him, he will receive four points. I will then add your tribe's scores together! The tribe with the least points total will win immunity, while the two tribes with the most points will go to Tribal Council!

In the event of a tie, the FIRST WHOLE TRIBE to PM me their answers will win immunity! Also, if you fail to PM me an answer, you will automatically receive the highest point amount OF ALL TRIBES IS! So, for example, if Laura received the most points out of anybody, with 87, anybody who fails to PM me would also get 87 points. Also, you can NOT PM me anybody who is currently competing in this game, and that includes people on The Peninsula! Understand?

Okay! I will now randomly generate numbers, and each of you will get a certain karma amount! Good luck to you all!

Albert Destrade (_ares_)- 1913 karma
Andrew Savage (michael222)- 1176 karma
Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)- 3257 karma
Chris Daugherty (SSHG)- 2504 karma
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)- 550 karma
Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)- 2621 karma
Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)- 1622 karma
Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)- 1748 karma
Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)- 3114 karma
Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)- 303 karma
Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)- 2050 karma
Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)- 999 karma
Kelly "Purple Kelly" Shinn (DianeRhea)- 1394 karma
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)- 2754 karma
Sophie Clarke (49288)- 3323 karma
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)- 718 karma
Todd Herzog (Caliboy)- 205 karma
Tom Westman (bingo21)- 2344 karma

Good luck to you all! You all have until 5:50 PM EST Thursday to PM me the one Tengaged user who is near that number of karma! The tribe that has the lowest number of points combined will win immunity this week!
4417 days 18 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Communication is key, Upolu. Remember this.

-Coach
4417 days 18 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Come on Chapera we can do it!

-Danielle
4417 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Coach just reminded me of this--NO SHARING OF TENGAGED USERS!! I only want one user per person, even if you are on a different tribe!! If I PM you saying that a user has already been taken, you need to PM me a different one!
4417 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
Game on!

Let's go Airai!
4417 days 17 hours ago
snowflake3
Let's do this! I've done this before, and I won the challenge so I can't wait!!!

~Kelly S
4417 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
If we PM you a user is it locked in? Or can we go back and change it in the future?

(Cuz I found one who's kind of close to my karma but I want to keep searching at the same time...)
4417 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sandra, it is locked in. Your first one is your only one!
4417 days 14 hours ago
DianeRhea
I'm working on it! Just trying to find the exact number. I have backup just in case though.
4417 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Looked at all of the tv stars, can't find any close.

Sent the closest I found though.
4416 days 19 hours ago
Bryce333
Beat the challenge deadline by three minutes. :)

I am NEVER going to wait to send in my answer again
4416 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
That could not have been any closer for Sandra. I just barely received her answers, with less than three minutes left in the challenge!

Upolu
(RECEIVED: Chris, Coach, Eliza, Jerri, Sugar, Tom)

Chapera
(RECEIVED: Albert, Andrew, Danielle, Purple Kelly, Sophie, Todd)

Airai
(RECEIVED: Brett, Erik, Kelly S., Ken, Laura, Sandra)

I will now be revealing the results!
4416 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
In last place, with a whopping 87 points, is.........
4416 days 19 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh snap
4416 days 18 hours ago
captain?
4416 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chapera.

1st: Sophie Clarke (49288)- +5 (BioDork/3318)
2nd: Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)- +28 (tymu888/2649)
3rd: Albert Destrade (_ares_)- +15 (TomC20/1898)
4th: Todd Herzog (Caliboy)- +4 (CocoaBean/201)
5th: Andrew Savage (michael222)- +29 (TheRealMessiah/1205)
6th: Kelly "Purple Kelly" Shinn (DianeRhea)- +6 (JMLeahy/1400)

It all comes down to Upolu and Airai, and it is so close, the difference between the two of them was just ONE POINT!!! The winner of today's immunity challenge is.......

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!