This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

4435 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations Upolu!! That was a well deserved win! You guys definitely worked together and spread the votes out very evenly, instead of throwing all of your votes in one direction!

Unfortunately, that means that Chapera and Airai will now be going to Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 10:10 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the FOUR PEOPLE WHO DID NOT COMPETE IN THIS PAST WEEK'S PENINSULA CHALLENGE DUE TO CHALLENGE ERROR (all four are given a clean slate next week), where only two will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4435 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Wooo
4435 days 20 hours ago
Pedlick44
Yeah! :D
4435 days 20 hours ago
sdriver999
Great Job Upolu!
4435 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
Congrats Upolu. (:
4435 days 19 hours ago
splozojames50
yay immunity :D
4434 days 22 hours ago
PeaceOut14
At most 4 more eliminations for me to make main page. :P
4433 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cindy failed to PM me her spots in time, so Cindy has been eliminated from the game for good! That leaves just four on The Peninsula, but only two will win! Also, that brings the total number of people left in the game to 26!

The next immunity challenge will take place this evening!
4433 days 3 hours ago
yay! i'm was tired of waiting :)
4433 days 3 hours ago
sdriver999
I have a funeral to go to so I won't be around until after 7:00....
4433 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
I don't think I'll be here, or I'll be late. I'm at my brothers track meet currently.
4433 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will be able to post the challenge in an hour and a half!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!