This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

4469 days 5 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i swear you and tyler keep saying like last challenge, when are you going to get over it? i told yall i sent in a score before anybody and it was to late and i couldnt take it back smh
4469 days 5 hours ago
i'm ready to hear the results!
4469 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm over it. :)
4469 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I was doing my Random.org Celebrity Apprentice game! Now, J.T., Coach, and Brett were the ones who PMed me the guess that was supposed to be from the entire tribe.
4469 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, here we go! Here is what the tribes PMed me!

Chapera- 33
Upolu- 36
Airai- 38

The tribe that was closest to the correct answer, WITHOUT GOING OVER, was........
4469 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
Inb4 we went over.
4469 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
we didnt i double checked
4469 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
AIRAI!!! Congratulations Airai!! The correct number was 46! That means that AIRAI WINS IMMUNITY!! Congratulations Airai!! All of you will receive clues to the location of your tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol!

Unfortunately, that means that Upolu and Chapera will now be going to Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 6:45 PM EST Friday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but they will be sent to The Peninsula to face the two winners of the Peninsula Challenge, where only two will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4469 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
46 REALLY
4469 days 5 hours ago
Gojira
LOL YAL: WERE WAY OFF, at least I counted 43 -.-
4469 days 5 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I would like to see a picture of the word search with all 46 Cambodias circled as proof.

-Coach
4469 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
4469 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am not able to do that, since I can't circle on my computer, Coach, but I did specifically enter 46 CAMBODIA's in the Word Search generator.
4469 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
Awkwardly wonders where the last 6 are when I was looking at the C's the whole time. :X

But yes, we actually won one! :P
4469 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Good job Guys :D

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!