This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

4450 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Well, Shambo and Jenna have already eliminated themselves from the game for good, so James, Tyson, Lex, and Jud will be competing for only three spots in the next Peninsula Challenge! But before I do that, let me announce what is going to be happening with today's immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, each of you will be placed in a specific order for your tribe, from 1st to 6th. Because Upolu only has five members, one person will go twice. I will then ask whoever is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. a survival question or a question about Cambodia, and you must answer correctly! Each tribe will play with a "three-strike system," so once your tribe answers three incorrect questions or fail to PM me your answer three times, you are out of the challenge. The last three tribes remaining in the competition will win immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council!

Now, each round will only last EIGHT HOURS, because there will be a maximum of twelve rounds! If, by twelve rounds, there are still more than three tribes remaining, whichever tribes were fastest would win! You guys need to make sure to check on this game repeatedly, because eight hours does go by very fast!

So! I have randomly selected the order for each tribe! Laura, Albert, Todd, Sydney, Jay, and Brett, you will be answering question #1 for your tribe! Laura, because Upolu only has five members, you must answer twice. However, there is an advantage in having to answer twice! If Upolu wins immunity, Laura, you will receive ONE CLUE to the Hidden Immunity Idol! Also, for all WINNING tribes, you will get to select ANY ONE PERSON from your tribe to receive a clue to the idol! So, if Upolu does select Laura to receive a clue, Laura could receive two clues in one challenge!

UPOLU
1st. Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)
2nd. Edgardo Rivera (Gojira)
3rd. Kelly "Purple Kelly" Shinn (DianeRhea)
4th. Andrew Savage (michael222)
5th. Sophie Clarke (49288)
6th. Laura Morett (AshlynArehart)

KOTA
1st. Albert Destrade (_ares_)
2nd. Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
3rd. Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
4th. Amanda Kimmel (LaFierceBrittany2)
5th. Mick Trimming (felipe123)
6th. Cindy Hall (NorthCarolinaDogwood)

CHAPERA
1st. Todd Herzog (Caliboy)
2nd. Natalie Bolton (ados707)
3rd. Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)
4th. Ken Hoang (PeaceOut14)
5th. Erik Reichenbach (SurvivorSimon)
6th. Dawn Meehan (DanielKennedy111)

AIRAI
1st. Sydney Wheeler (Millzipede)
2nd. Mike Chiesl (mrkkkkyle)
3rd. Edna Ma (kindlycruel1)
4th. Kelly Sharbaugh (snowflake3)
5th. James "J.T." Thomas, Jr. (sergeant)
6th. Parvati Shallow (amf7410)

FEI LONG
1st. Jay Byars (dragotistic)
2nd. Tom Westman (bingo21)
3rd. Chris Daugherty (SSHG)
4th. Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton (Joeker)
5th. Benjamin "Coach" Wade (zimdelinvasor)
6th. Brandon Hantz (jimboslice)

FOA FOA
1st. Brett Clouser (TylerKeith)
2nd. NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)
3rd. Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
4th. Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
5th. Stephenie LaGrossa (Bdreezy15)
6th. Chase Rice (subfriend)

Okay! Laura, Albert, Todd, Sydney, Jay, and Brett, here is question #1!

"TRUE OR FALSE: The lantern bug can emit light through its thorax."

So, good luck to everybody in this immunity challenge! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME!! Laura, Albert, Todd, Sydney, Jay, and Brett, you may make your guess now! Good luck, tribes! The six of you have until 5:00 AM EST Wednesday to make the first guess!
4450 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
Good luck everyone in the Challenge :D
4450 days 8 hours ago
Bryce333
Google is a wonderful thing y'know.
4450 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Pretty sure I got mine right.
4450 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am still waiting on answers from Laura, Sydney, and Jay.
4450 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorSimon
I was bored so i just posted random pictures of the stats in Survivor Cambodia
4449 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round one is now over! The question was..."TRUE OR FALSE: The lantern bug can emit light through its thorax." The correct answer is FALSE!! Everybody got it right except for Jay, so Fei Long gets their first strike.

Upolu- 0 strikes
Kota- 0 strikes
Chapera- 0 strikes
Airai- 0 strikes
Fei Long- 1 strike
Foa Foa- 1 strike

Okay! Edgardo, Danielle, Natalie, Mike, Tom, and NaOnka, here is question #2!

When you are lost in the wilderness, a crucial factor is:
a) conserving your energy, and sleeping when you can.
b) finding lots of edible plants and animals.
c) to keep moving so you can eventually find your way out.
d) keep clean and bathe whenever you can.

So, good luck to everybody in this second round! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME!! Edgardo, Danielle, Natalie, Mike, Tom, and NaOnka, you may make your guess now! Good luck, tribes! The six of you have until 4:40 PM EST today to submit your answer!
4449 days 20 hours ago
sdriver999
Captain, why does Foa Foa have a strike, if Jay was the only one that got it wrong?
4449 days 16 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Sent in my answer, hope it's right.

-Danielle
4449 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Yeah, I said false. Why do I have a strike? :S
4449 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I apologize, Jerri. Foa Foa does not have a strike. That was just a typo. Natalie and Kyle only have 35 minutes left to PM me!
4449 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Updated scores! That was just a typo.

Upolu- 0 strikes
Kota- 0 strikes
Chapera- 0 strikes
Airai- 0 strikes
Fei Long- 1 strike
Foa Foa- 0 strikes
4449 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, for a Peninsula Challenge update, James, Lex, and Tyson won the Peninsula Challenge, which means that Jud has been eliminated from the game FOR GOOD!
4449 days 14 hours ago
sdriver999
No apologized needed Captain.  Thank you.
4449 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
15 minutes remaining for Natalie and Mike!
4449 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I had to survive in the Cambodian wilderness for eight straight weeks as an infant, living only off the feces of the indigenous rats, so I think I should succeed here.

Full story to come later.

-Coach

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!