This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Foa Foa Tribal Council #7

Topic » Foa Foa Tribal Council #7

4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Foa Foa tribe! So, after the last immunity challenge, Sandra won individual immunity and a clue to the idol! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Foa Foa and will be sent to The Peninsula!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(Chase stands up)

Chase: I have a feeling tonight that I'm in a lot of trouble, especially with me being eliminated in the immunity challenge! Therefore, I have decided to use my idol!

The rules of Survivor state that, if anybody plays a Hidden Immunity Idol, then any votes cast against that person will not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent to The Peninsula! This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes cast for Chase will NOT count!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes! But before I tally the votes, here are the self-votes for this round!

Jenna- 1

The first vote is for.....
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase. Does not count.

Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase. Does not count.

Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase. Does not count.

Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase. Does not count. Still only one vote for Jenna.

Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chase. Does not count.

Jenna- 1

The final vote is for........
4451 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett. We have a tie! Brett and Jenna both received one vote! So, in the event of a tie, Brett and Jenna will NOT vote! The remaining five people (Chase, Jerri, NaOnka, Sandra, and Stephenie) will re-vote, and they must vote to eliminate either Brett or Jenna.

The five of you have until 1:45 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your re-vote! You MUST vote for either Brett or Jenna! Good luck to Brett and Jenna!
4451 days 15 hours ago
TylerKeith
wow. ):
4451 days 12 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh wow, shoooooooooooocker. :0

At least I don't have to keep coming up with guesses for the idol.
4451 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
That's right, Sandra. As I said at the beginning of the competition, once an idol is used, it is NOT replaced. There are eight idols in this game, so replacing them would just make this game crazy. Now, with Chase's idol used, there are only SEVEN idols remaining in the competition!
4451 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
:O shocker...not..
4451 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
and yeay i flushed away the idol :) no more idol for me
4451 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all five votes! It is time to see who will be sent to The Peninsula! Brett or Jenna!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4451 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jenna. That's one vote for Jenna.

Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brett. That's one vote for Brett and one vote for Jenna.

Brett- 1
Jenna- 1

Next vote.....
4451 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jenna. That's two votes for Jenna and one vote for Brett.

Jenna- 2
Brett- 1

Next vote.....

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!