This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

4472 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, new tribes! Well, after this tribal switch, we are down to just 46! Cirie, Erinn, Gervase, Greg, and Jonathan have been eliminated in the Reward Challenge, and are now entering The Peninsula! After tomorrow, three more people will join them! Because Eliza gave Lex a second chance, she received immunity in the next Peninsula Challenge! Therefore, of the 12 people competing in the next challenge, only six will survive! But now, important for you guys, let me get to the immunity challenge, which will be LIVE!

For today's LIVE immunity challenge, I will post the name of a Survivor episode title! The first person to post the name(s) of the person or people that were voted out, med-evac'ed, or quit in that episode will score a point for their tribe! The first four tribes to three points will win immunity! The other three tribes will go to Tribal Council and will vote one of their own out of the newly shuffled tribes!

So, make sure to be here at 8:15 PM EST tonight, or in 45 minutes, for the start of the challenge! Good luck to everybody!
4472 days 13 hours ago
rockstar15
ok
4472 days 13 hours ago
01Gohan
Wait, do you post the season as well? Or are we just trying to find that out ourselves.
4472 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No, I do not post the season. That would just be too easy. I am just posting the episode title.
4472 days 13 hours ago
snowflake3
GO AIRIA
4472 days 13 hours ago
snowflake3
i think i spelled that wrong
4472 days 13 hours ago
teamjacz
oh gosh, I hope some Koror members know their survivor.
I'll go study the seasons i've watched, which aren't a lot, and i'll try to see if that helps.
I just don't feel comfortable with Tribal lol.
4472 days 13 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
I will be<3
4472 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
This is going to be a fun one.

-Coach
4472 days 13 hours ago
rockstar15
i seen some survivor seasons
4472 days 13 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
:)
4472 days 13 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh, this is gonna be FUN.

Not to mention that me and google are tight friends.
4472 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Are my Chapera members ready?
4472 days 13 hours ago
rockstar15
cant be online
4472 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Should we assume that episode titles that were used multiple times (ex. "Sleeping With The Enemy") will not be used at all?

-Coach
4472 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
I can be here I guess got shit to do though so hurry :P

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!