This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Foa Foa Tribal Council #3

Topic » Foa Foa Tribal Council #3

4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Foa Foa tribe! Once again, you guys were really close in the challenge, but greed took the best of two of you! Tonight, one of you will be voted out of Foa Foa and will be sent to The Peninsula!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
GL Guys < 3
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's one vote for Chris.

Chris- 1

Next vote.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Gl all
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Rupert. That's one vote for Chris and one vote for Rupert.

Chris- 1
Rupert- 1

Next vote.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
James. That's one vote for Chris, one vote for James, and one vote for Rupert.

Chris- 1
James- 1
Rupert- 1

Next vote.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Rupert. That's two votes for Rupert, one vote for Chris, and one vote for James.

Rupert- 2
Chris- 1
James- 1

Next vote.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Rupert. That's three votes for Rupert, one vote for Chris, and one vote for James.

Rupert- 3
Chris- 1
James- 1

Next vote.....
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Rupert. That's four votes for Rupert, one vote for Chris, and one vote for James.

Rupert- 4
Chris- 1
James- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for.......
4477 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Rupert. Rupert, I need you to bring me your torch! Rupert, the tribe has spoken! However, you will have a chance to get back into this game! Grab your torch, and head to The Peninsula!

Foa Foa tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!