This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

4476 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Once I receive all eight decisions, you may vote. Right now, I have received 4/8 decisions from the winners.
4476 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am waiting on decisions from Cindy and Danielle. Once I receive their decisions, we will begin with Tribal Council!
4476 days 19 hours ago
jimboslice
may god help me go far in this game.

-Brandon
4476 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Now, I am just waiting on Danielle!
4476 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Okay everybody! I have the winners' decisions!
4476 days 17 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Yay immunity!
4476 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, as I said before, here were the eight people that won the individual immunity challenge and secured themselves immunity at this upcoming Tribal Council!

Upolu: Cindy Hall (NorthCarolinaDogwood)
Koror: Jud "Fabio" Birza (01Gohan)
Tambaqui: Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)
Kota: Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
Chapera: Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton (Joeker)
Airai: Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
Fei Long: Tyson Apostol (Lamia)
Foa Foa: Chris Daugherty (SSHG)

The eight of them were given a choice -- keep their individual immunity or receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol located on their beach. Whatever they did not take, the person that came in second in their tribe would win!

Upolu: Parvati Shallow (amf7410)
Koror: Colby Donaldson (Ireks)
Tambaqui: Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
Kota: Courtney Yates (pekic)
Chapera: Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
Airai: NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)
Fei Long: Robert "Bob" Crowley (Daytime)
Foa Foa: Todd Herzog (Caliboy)

Now, let's get to the results! Two of our eight winners chose to.....
GIVE UP THEIR IMMUNITY! So, that means that six of them have chosen to stick with their individual immunity! The two people that gave up their immunity were......
Eliza and Chris! So, that means that, because Eliza and Chris gave up their immunity, Sugar and Todd will take their immunity!

So, with that done, here are the eight people that CAN NOT BE ELIMINATED at this upcoming Tribal Council!

Upolu: Cindy Hall (NorthCarolinaDogwood)
Koror: Jud "Fabio" Birza (01Gohan)
Tambaqui: Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Pedlick44)
Kota: Jerri Manthey (sdriver999)
Chapera: Jon "Jonny Fairplay" Dalton (Joeker)
Airai: Danielle DiLorenzo (JoshJosh123)
Fei Long: Tyson Apostol (Lamia)
Foa Foa: Todd Herzog (Caliboy)

Also, here are the eight people that WILL RECEIVE A CLUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL!

Upolu: Parvati Shallow (amf7410)
Koror: Colby Donaldson (Ireks)
Tambaqui: Eliza Orlins (splozojames50)
Kota: Courtney Yates (pekic)
Chapera: Sandra Diaz-Twine (Bryce333)
Airai: NaOnka Mixon (teamjacz)
Fei Long: Robert "Bob" Crowley (Daytime)
4476 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Tribes, it is now time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 12:00 AM EST Thursday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing! If you do not PM me your vote in the deadline, you will receive a self-vote!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Cambodia, but all of them will be sent to The Peninsula to face the seven previously eliminated contestants in the Peninsula Challenge, where only eight will remain in the game! Good luck to all of you!
4476 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sorry, I made a typo. Chris only gets an clue--not immunity and an clue. Just Todd for Foa Foa wins immunity!
4475 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Time is up! It's time for Upolu, Chapera, and Foa Foa to go to Tribal Council!

open group

Survivor: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!