This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shit on the Side

Topic » Shit on the Side

3969 days 11 hours ago
KidA
I don't know him personally, but yeah, it was a dick move to be honest
3969 days 11 hours ago
XJamzX
Hiiiiiii
3969 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm annoyed obviously.
Like comeon Nick. Things like this are bound to happen, but from somone like NICK I didn't expect.
This season's these is SUPPOSED to be ALL NEWBS. I guess that is Frech for EASY CAST TO MANIPULATE to assholes.
3969 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
I think it is stupid and unfair
3969 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
JAMIE LEAVE. YOU ARE GUEST NEXT TIME
3969 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
lul
3969 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
Jamie <3
3969 days 11 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I feel Nick truly just has a bruised Ego, he sees himself as the best player in the history of suitman survivor. He wants to be the best villain. The fact he hasnt won yet kills him and i feel sorry for him he just wants to be part of the winners club. I think it gives you a bigger boast of confidence if you think about it, In gen 2 there have been 48 players with only 6 winners. He his secretly insecure
3969 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alyxandra
you so realize it says 68......

Because this is what Gump said his age was LOL
3969 days 11 hours ago
XJamzX
Waaaaah

Fine I'll go back to watching Gina goddess grace my screen < 3
3969 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
LMAO I think that might have been a typo.
3969 days 11 hours ago
KidA
At least he left the VL so that he wouldn't get info... that was about the only respectful part of the whole situation.
3969 days 11 hours ago
XJamzX
Aly my bff in All-stars < 3
3969 days 11 hours ago
Alyxandra
Survivor_Tyler_
I feel Nick truly just has a bruised Ego, he sees himself as the best player in the history of suitman survivor. He wants to be the best villain. The fact he hasnt won yet kills him and i feel sorry for him he just wants to be part of the winners club. I think it gives you a bigger boast of confidence if you think about it, In gen 2 there have been 48 players with only 6 winners. He his secretly insecure

I COMPLETELY AGREE whenever he was stroking his ego about how amazing he was in SL I was waiting for someone to tell him to shut the hell up. JSASS <3
3969 days 11 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Audience hears nick

*presses the audience boos button*

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!