This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shit on the Side

Topic » Shit on the Side

3962 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
TYLER! My regular sideliner who brings his thoughtful opinions to the the group. You'd think he actually lives in this shit hut.

ALEXANDRA! This gurl dominated one season as a goddess, and pretty much trolled to death the other as an even better goddess. Now she is here to give opinions.

Oh and Ryan too.
3962 days 10 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
*presses the audience clap button*
3962 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
I was a better goddess in All-Stars? ew I hated that season
3962 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Right let us open this show with a question.

First thoughts on the cast when you saw them?
3962 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
*claps*
3962 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Survivor_Tyler_
*presses the audience clap button*

This is Tyler's role in this show. The Audience Clap Button Presser.
3962 days 10 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I thought they looked very complex, I feel we will have bigger characters and bigger gameplayers.
3962 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
First thoughts on the cast when you saw them?

This cast will bring the dramz. I think Timster and Oliver will butt heads because they are so much alike. I think Natasha will be the me of this season. There are a lot of people I've never heard of too o_O which is a good thing! I have high hopes for this season.

I PREDICT Jeremy (ladybug) will win o
3962 days 9 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I do how ever tthink just like the CBS version and i feel with most groups on this site. The Game always loses Depth with the cast.
3962 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
In my eyes this cast is pretty decent character wise. We have some good people I think can develop well. That will benefit this season I think. There is always a danger with an all-new cast, but I think I like what I am seeing.
3962 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
If it does turn out to be a pagoning season, then my hope is that it becomes an interesting one. But I have a feeling that there are small alliances accumulating in the tribes - not FULLY enough for a merge majority.
3962 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
NEXT QUESTION- First challenge is ongoing. La Esmeralda have almost won. Thoughts on tribes?
3962 days 9 hours ago
KidA
lol wait im a guest what
3962 days 9 hours ago
Alyxandra
surprised. Machiques looks REALLY strong. I thought they would win every challenge.
3962 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Your the irrelevant one

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!