This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3969 days 14 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
DYLAN MY FAVORITE :D
3969 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Crap I have a friend named Alyson and I just called Alyxandra
3969 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
That was Nauru. Here's a good one from you and Austin

Js21 Confessional:
SPINNER promised me Finale, and He said that he would not go back on his promise.
-
I had opportunities to vote out his BEST FRIEND, and other opportunities to vote him out, but YET I KEPT MY PROMISE AND VOTED OUT MY ONLY ALLIES.
-
It is disgusting to lie to someone like that, he is not even giving me the dignity to vote JOE because hes *Scared* well guess what, He DESTROYED our alliance, PISSED on our friendship, and practically THREW ME IN THE TRASH.
-
I was not going to win this game anyway, Half the Anas hate me and all the Onas hate me, Joe has a better shot at winning then me. And if i do go tonight, Which hopefully i wont if Austin actually tries to do something, then I will make sure Boobies or Joe wins this game.

Spinner554 Confessional:
Jus, why are you getting so worked up? I tried but it just wont happen. I obviously had a deal with the Ona's too. They were my tribe. The deal with you was a back up plan to be honest. Show me where I said "I promise to give you F2". Im pretty sure I never said it. Like, I like you as a person, but you have to understand its a game here.
3969 days 14 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Survivor_Tyler_
DYLAN MY FAVORITE :D

Tyler :DD
3969 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Hehehe Anas
3969 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
One last one regarding you and Austin. This is from joeker

Joeker Confessional:
If Jus really thinks Austin was running the show, he clarely had no idea what was going on on Onawero. Just because your a returning player doesn't mean you automatically run the show and Austin may have had his relationships with other people, but when the merge came, I orchestrated everything. It might be hard for the jurors to believe, but its true.

Now I'm done with confessionals
3969 days 14 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Dylan- He's weaker but he is a great social player everyone will want him in there alliance and he can control from behind the scenes. If he's more aggressive this time he can make it I think he has friends on other tribes I say - Late Jury- Final 2

that was my pre game assessment of Dylan

i was right on!
3969 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Lol Joe was Austin's bitch in Nauru and got 4th because of it. I lmaoed when he was booted right after me
3969 days 14 hours ago
DylanBTBT
i was right on!

IKR. You were spot on on assessing most situations in the game. A pretty good commentator. ;) Probably why you did so well in Mongolia.
3969 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I found a shit load of Comoros confessionals

I'll add you to the group
3969 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nvm can't add you so request to join
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4562
3969 days 14 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
Thanks! I did not assess the jury to well tho :S
3969 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
Js21
Lol Joe was Austin's bitch in Nauru and got 4th because of it. I lmaoed when he was booted right after me

Then I turn the tables and and own Big Brother and return to win Estonia ^_^
3969 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
How come nobody remembers that except Gaia and I? :(
3969 days 14 hours ago
Survivor_Tyler_
I wasn't there :(

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!