This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S34 Ayia Thekla Discussion

Topic » S34 Ayia Thekla Discussion

2905 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
GO JOHN:))) MAKE MAMA PROUD
2905 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Tomas confesh

Looks like it will be hard to get Nick out since he's a god in this. He's really serious about this game and it could affect the whole tribe. I'd love to get him out, but I don't have that power, because I'm scared right now. But I must make a move soon. *cackles* lol but I love you Nick <3
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Steven confesh

I am so excited to have won the challenge today :D I thought our tribe was gonna suck at challenges but we killed it today. And I got a point so I proved I wasn't useless to my tribe.

None of us want to vote each other out, so winning was a great result, and the way the losing tribe is talking it seems like they think they're gonna continuously suck so I kinda hope the tribe swap isn't for a while.

anyway the tribe thingy... idk if the coaches picked the tribes, I assume they did, or like decided who would go with who, cause my earlier suspicion of Turney casting us in 3 duos seems to be right... it also means I won't have any good arguments to vote out Ray if we lose (since Turney put himself with Ray), so I guess that means we just have to keep winning!!!!!

I'm glad Eric is on my future tribe, I just hope I can get there.

oh, and I'm gonna make it my mission to find an idol, I want one, purely for the sake of having one... I'll probably misuse it anyway, lmao, but I at least want to find one

ps. shoutout to Simon in the vl if you're there
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Steven confesh

Ok so it's time to start looking for the idol... obviously I'm gonna compile a list of all the possible players, but there's gonna be like a bajillion of them. I really hate that we can't just keep looking endlessly cause I have a lot of time to look endlessly but thats ok.

Anyway, I think all is well, and then I look at our skype chat and see that David is going to compile a list of all the possibilities and give it to everyone. Wtf? Why? Why would you do that? Don't you want the idol yourself?

Then Eric goes and opens his mouth and tells him to take down more info such as age and colour level. Again, wtf? Shut up and stop helping the entire tribe find an idol... If we ever get a hint that makes it obvious who it is hidden on then don't you want to be the only one with the info so you can find it first? Why are we helping each other? We aren't some big happy family in Disney World, we won't even be on the same tribe soon, so helping a potential enemy down the line find an idol is just incredibly dumb.

So now I kind of want to see the Laranca idol or whatever our tribe is called used to vote out David or Eric... now THAT would be funny!

Also Sam is now sharing who he guessed with the entire tribe, and telling us he got it wrong... now we all know it isn't flippin Daniel Kennedy... Why would you tell us that? That just helps us, not you... and now I'm gonna have to share MY guess, or they'll all be looking at me like I'm some sorta Russell Hantz, finding idols without clues and scheming and being sneaky. UGH.

But anyway, David's attempt to get people on his side is quite obvious, since he didn't help in the challenge, but we understand he wasn't home, it's not like we were all gonna form an alliance and plot his demise just cause he had to go out... but it just reflects that he's playing the game

I know I'm certainly not helping anyone... but actually I considered helping some people down the line, but with false help. Like, add in some random players that don't even exist into my list. I could make up that Billy T. was idoled out by 3 idols in season 29 and became the first juror, and then hope a clue was "first juror," so my tribemates would submit "Billy T." like idiots.

But it won't have a chance to work now that David's making a legit list...

I can feel it already, somehow Ray is gonna find the idol and I'm gonna try to vote him out and Turney's gonna tell him to play it and I'll end up leaving. I can FEEL IT. I'm going to look back at this confessional and laugh at how right I was. And then cry because I got some terrible placement like 15th.

Anyway my goal is to keep winning challenges with this tribe because if we lose I don't even know how to not get voted out and it'll be a super awkward tribe dynamic.

Also, I am very paranoid that I'm gonna accidentally send a confessional to Turney out of habit... I've done it before in another game... sent a confessional about plotting their eviction to a player...

Sorry that I just wrote another novel about basically nothing, but you said confessionals every day, so I'm gonna send em every day... you all probably hate me already
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
David confesh

Today's Beyoncé inspired lyric: "You ain't married to no average bitch boy"

I'm so glad that my Tribe was able to win immunity last night! I felt bad that I couldn't make it in time for the challenge but unfortunately (real life commitment of picking up my sister from gymnastics) something came up! But my Tribe proved to be anything but average!

As an apology, even though they didn't mind, I worked on figuring out our Hidden Immunity Idol so we are in good shape!

I'm hoping we slay the next immunity challenge!!
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Blake confesh

okay so basically the game started and I'm super fucking pissed that you picked two returnees that I don't particularly like and have fought with in the viewing lounge chat???

Manalord is an absolute fucking scumbag and I despise him. I hate his presence and I don't see that changing throughout the game.

Turney is... okay? I'm a bit conflicted on my opinions of Turney. I enjoy his group games and I sort of like him as a person but I think he doesn't really like me because his fucking weird race faking ass came at me very crooked one time. I had a dream that I met him irl and he was a super white ginger boy though

I feel like this season is a good concept but it's almost going to be flawed in a way? I can't see anyone's tribe that they picked voting them out. like I obviously picked my tribe because they're people I could see myself working with in a merge/swap scenario. I'm hoping that maybe Manalord/Turney get fucked because they picked group game experts but in reality it's probably just going to be one big weird game of human chess between myself, Turney, and Manalord where we're trying to maneuver our human chess pieces in the right ways to take one another out at a merge.

luckily I won't have to be on a tribe with either Andrew or Nick until the merge (where there will be more numbers) but at the moment it seems like it's going to be incredibly difficult to make a move like that when it comes to a merge situation.

LET ME GIVE YOU a rundown of my tribe really quick?? I don't really care about the other two tribes so I won't do an overall cast analysis. they're irrelevant to me at the moment.

- Chazz: I picked Chazz bc we've been friends for years and I played in my first Suitman season with him. he obviously cares a lot about playing Suitman and of course I want him to have the opportunity again bc I got to play (and flop in) Last Leap and this is his first time returning. he's obviously going to be my #1 throughout the game bc I know he won't fuck me over ever (why would he?) and he's a good player, both strategically and physically
- Madison (aka Ayianna or w/e? idk I get confused): I really like Madison and we're on the production team for a Skype-based Proboards Big Brother game together (APPLY FOR BBHELL4!) but I don't think she's going to take the game super serious. I asked her to play because she's an active Tengager still and I know her via ORGs so we'll see. Jordan really wants to vote her out which I'll get to later
- Coffey: I really like John Coffey. I met him through Conquest Season 2 and we've since become friends via having mutual friends and he's also an active Tengaged user. Do I think he's REALLY going to participate? not really, but I figured that I could at least control him and get him to send in votes
- Jordan: Jordan is someone that I have a lot of contact with in the ORG world and we never really got along until we played Can You Survive together. I think that he's actually going to play (which is a HUGE shock tbh) and I think he really wants to make merge. he's on my future tribe which I think will benefit me because I don't think he's going to want to make strong Tengaged connections to fuck me over. plus his desire to take out Madison opens a lot of doors for me
- Taylor: I literally selected her as fodder. she hasn't logged on in months

SO HERE'S MY GAME PLAN as it stands rn. Sorry this is such a long fucking confessional I just have a lot to say

Basically, like I said, Taylor St. Louis is my fodder contestant that I'm having as a safety net for the first time we lose. She doesn't care to participate in the season and as much as I love her of course I'm going to vote her ass out. it keeps the people who actually want to play safe.
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sam confesh

I never thought this would happen, but after 32 seasons, I have finally returned! I remember in my original season I was absolutely hated by the VL, and reading my comments in Mongolia, I can tell why. In my last season, I got eliminated because I foolishly wanted to stir drama by flipping the vote, but that only caused my elimination. This time, I want to stay loyal and work with my tribe. Out of the 5 other people on my tribe, the one I trust the least is Ray, and that is only because I don't really speak to him. Me and David are really close, and I would say that he is my closest ally, which is good since he will be with me when/if we switch tribes. I am friendly with Andrew, but I haven't really spoken to him about the game at all. If you asked me "Would you evict him?" before the game started, I would've said yes. However, I don't really want to say that I would because I might have to rely on him a little bit. I am friendly with Eric and we both were discussing the idol (which we both do not have). I am also friendly with Steven as well. I think I could work with Eric/Steven/possibly Andrew, although I am a little paranoid that they may target me if there are 4 people left and we lose again. When we switch tribes, I might be forced to work with Courtney and Carl to get the two current Paphos members (Blake and Jordan) out, if they are all still in. Carl used to HATE me (for quitting Js21's survivor game, lol), but I think he is okay with me now.  As for the challenge, I am happy that we won, and I was especially proud of myself since I earned a point for our team. For now, I just hope that we keep this trend going for as long as we can.
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Steven confesh

Hey hey hey you get to hear from me again today cause I thought the challenge would be tomorrow so I already sent a confessional but I was wrong.

Sooo I get to the challenge and one of the recurring themes I'm seeing so far is.. these people are really weird. Like I haven't played that many group games but I think out of all the group games I've played, you could add up the number of seriously messed people and it still would be less than the amount of them here in this game. Like if Suitman posting a pic of the immunity thing makes you "wet" there's something wrong...

Anyway the challenge... I kind of regret getting 3 points in a row but I really don't want to go to tribal!! However I got a big response from the other two teams so I'm a bit concerned that I'm being viewed as stronger than I want to be. Maybe at some point I'll just come face to face with the fact that I should just try to win everything and find idols if I want a chance to go far... cause as soon as I go to tribal I will be like a deer in headlights.

But if it did do one thing it proved to my tribe that I'm a valuable asset... and it showed my future tribe that too... but truth is I am only good at speed comps so I probably won't continue carrying the team as much as I did today.

Also I'm really happy Sam got a point and a few of them got points yesterday too so it shows we're all pretty capable (except Ray who doesn't do anything as expected).

Anyway yeah I hope we don't swap for a while cause we seem to be the strongest challenge tribe but then again we've only had speed comps so who knows.
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jenn confesh

I see the trio. I will break into it. Every alliance has there cracks. They might think I am just
a sweet innocent little princess but I am Rihanna, and I am a bad-ass bitch!
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chazz confesh

Ok so nothing to really talk about that's worthwhile since Nicosia is like a human with bones and can't get any leverage in these challenges, so let's just talk complete bullshit.

Seriously FUCK Larnaca they're a bunch of fucking nerds that act like a fucking bee colony spreading their gay ass pheromones everywhere like fuck off you stupid little mayonaise fucks they can all seriously just eat large portions of my fecal matter I can't wait to vote them all out and take their lunch money like the fucking nerdy fags they are.

Also I wanna pay tribute to someone from Japan, the one, the only, preznewton. Cam was my favorite player ever :) :) :)  I wanna pay tribute to him by following his gay ass trend of posting poetry in these, I don't know poetry because I'm not a flower prancing fruit so I'll just post some song lyrics.

Put it in my mouth
She said put it in her mouth
I said my motherfuckin mouth
I mean her motherfuckin mouth
Put it in my mouth
She said put it in her mouth
My motherfuckin mouth
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jenn confesh

I guess I don't really have a  lot of options right now. I just gotta hope Carl can see he is just  a third wheel to the king and his mistress. One day at a time, so for tonight I am voting for Ashley, please Carl do the right thing.
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chazz confesh

Alright our tribe lost omg so sad :(((( ok no none of us are gonna fucking spam for some grape ass challenge fuck AlanDuncan stupid two named username bitch I hope he fucking takes a can opener and uses it on his dick I'm not fucking with some little bitch like him.

The vote is clearly for TSL she only accepted the invite because she knew she wouldn't have to do anything lmao that's what happens in Survivor Ayia Thekla Premades, so 99% the vote will be 6-0 Taylor unless some wicky wack shit happens but these people are cool.

Also it's kinda scaring me that my swap Nicosia tribe hasn't lost someone yet hopefully that changes soon I'm kinda afraid of what kinda bullshit will happen if it stays 6 strong. ALSO I WANNA FIND THIS FUCKING DAMN IDOL the clues are so specific so that's good
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chazz confesh

Talked to Jordan, I honestly haven't talked to most people on this tribe we've had an easy ride but I was like "Hey Jordan wanna take out Ayianna next when push comes to shove?" He was like................................................"sure" (that was me waiting for his response) So sorry Ayianna you're cool and all but hey Blake and Jordan are on swapped Papsmear and Coffey and I are on swap Nicotine so hahahahahah bye whenever we go to tribal next
2905 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
David confesh

Beyoncé inspired quote: "Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness"

Steven slayed the challenge for us! I don't know how he could be so fast with the answers but DAMN he's got speed!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!