This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S34 Ayia Thekla Discussion

Topic » S34 Ayia Thekla Discussion

2908 days 2 hours ago
KidA
So I assume Taylor is going
2907 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
I'm not just coming back here after six seasons to look invested in the series so I'm casted on season 60, I swear.
2906 days 7 hours ago
KidA
RIP Jenn :(
2905 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
This season is looking very predictable with the newbs going

Hope tribe switch shakes it up and we se some action
2905 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Cmack311
Thoughts on the swap?
-No
How many different factors will go into tonight's vote?
-5, there are 5 of us
How do you think you stack up against the other two tribes?
-We lost, so what is your guess?
Could it be a blindside tonight?
-It's possible

I actually love these answers
2905 days 11 hours ago
TheEclipse
rip blake
swapfucked so hard
2905 days 11 hours ago
rippyroo
Dayum they did Blake dirty
2905 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Bless Blake.
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
CONFESSIONALS LEGGO
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
David confesh

Today's Beyoncé inspired lyric: "Okay ladies now let's get in formation" as we all prepare to embark on a wonderful journey.

I'm so excited for this game to get going! When Andrew asked me to be on his tribe I was like "YAS!". The twists seem like they'll make this game really interesting and finding out our swap tribes is going to be fun...I'll have to suck up to the people on that new tribe NOW to make sure they love me by the time swapping comes around.

For now, my tribe mates seem pretty cool! Sam and I were partners a few months ago and Andrew I've known for years! The others I hope to get to know better as the game continues but I didn't come here to make friends...I came here to win!

LOL JK! I try my best to excel in games but I'm not a "MUST WIN OR I'LL DIE" person...the experience itself is where I get all my kicks.

My body is ready.
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Steven confesh

Hola

It's been like a year since I've played a confessional game but I'm usually obsessed with sending them, so forgive me if I'm off to a shaky start, they'll pick up as the season goes on (if I even manage to make it past week 1)

First off I wanna start by saying that I know first impressions are important so I'll make it clear that I fully expect you all to hate me, so don't act clever when I finish the game and you bash me, cause I'll be expecting it =)

Now to the actual confessional...

I'll be honest. I have no clue how to play Survivor. I've only played once, and I actually won, but it was quite inactive. I also really hate playing Survivor. I considered applying for this series once or twice but my hatred for playing Survivor held me back.

But, I've played a lot of TTRS recently and Turney asked me and I didn't want to disappoint him... so I said yes. Also, the Suitman's Survivor wikia is by far the most beautiful I've seen, so that gave me motivation to accept. Just to get a page on that wonderful wikia.

So, I really don't know how to play this game... so my strategy is to make that clear. VERY clear. To everyone. So they don't see me as a threat. If I am the Joe Del Campo of the game, who would want to vote me out? Maybe they all would, I don't know. Hopefully not.

I really don't want to be seen as a physical threat, but I don't want to go to tribal, so I may have to try hard in comps at the start to help my tribe... but if we're doing really well in one I will pull back and try less so we get closer to losing so I don't get viewed as Joe Anglim. I want to be Joe Del Campo, not Joe Anglim.

Now onto my tribe. I'm quite upset about my tribe. Reason being, I like all of them. Except Ray. I don't personally know Ray, but I've seen him play, and he has the strategic ability of a peanut, is about as intelligent as a piece of popcorn, and as annoying as... idk. The typical Tengaged user, I guess. The issue is, I don't think that if we lost, Turney would want to vote out Ray. I also think Turney quite possibly assigned me with Ray in the future tribe swap, knowing I would want to vote him out.
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Steven tribe assessment

I'll go through my tribe I guess...

Eric: I know Eric pretty well, and I trust him a lot. The problem is he has a big mouth and can't be fake, which is one of my best skills in these games. So I need him to be fake to the people we are targeting, and he might not be able to do it. I do consider him my closest ally (most likely) atm.

Sam: I sorta know Sam, I played one game with him and my closest ally backdoored him week 2 and he told everyone I was in a final 2... but since then we've talked a bit over an Apprentice game Turney hosted. I've talked to him about the season already and I do trust him and want to work with him.

David: Never heard of him, BUT he and Sam know each other, they were partners in a very recent TTRS... so I'm a bit worried about that relationship. Because it means that even if I succeed in voting Ray out, and we lose again, I probably can't vote David out.

Turney: Turney knows my game inside and out... he knows I'm a strategist, and that I'm willing to cut people and lie... but he also knows that I'm always loyal to a fault to 1 or 2 people. I feel like he picked me knowing that I could potentially be a very loyal ally to him. Which I will be, maybe... if things go right... but I feel like he's a huge threat and I don't know if I would get the same loyalty in return. And if I don't have someone's complete loyalty, I have no problems slitting their throat. Plus the only time we've ever played together was the cancelled NBR Duel season, and we were aligned in it, and after the game I told him I didn't trust him and would've possibly betrayed him down the line, so that might come back to bite me. I really don't know why I ever told him that. Overall I hope that we can work together but I am torn atm.

Ray: As I've already said, he's really stupid in my opinion, and I want to vote him out whenever we lose first. Problem is Turney is going to have a hard time voting him out...

I feel like Turney cast us in duos. He knows Eric and I are close in games, Sam and David were literally just a team, and he and Ray are good friends. And I feel like he thinks that we would both need his duo so he and Ray would be safe. Maybe I'm just paranoid already, IDK.

Basically I just really hope we don't lose the first challenge cause if we do I could very well end up voted out first, since Turney is probably closer to everyone else on the team.
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Carl confesh

Ah, we meet again! It's been a while since I laced up the Survivor boots!

So, let's get this thing started. Nick is awful at picking people for his tribe....let's go down the list shall we?

#1: He picked me, BIG MISTAKE
#2: He picked everyone else on the tribe, BIGGER MISTAKE

I come into this game HOPEFULLY unknown in group game play, since i've been out of the game for so long. I hope it benefits me in the long-run.

I need to lay low and let Nick do all the talking, he's definitely taking me to the F3 if he can, so yeah....that's all from me!
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chazz confesh

Alright after a goddamn year I'm playing suitman again. What's up VL wagadoos I'm here to literally be the most fucking garbage infested rodent so if you picked me for sweeps sorry. We won immunity today, I say we Blake got all the points I fucking suck but it's ok I already knew my parents were dissapointed in me before this.

The twists this season are pretty neato you put me on a swap tribe with John Coffey and I haven't talked to any of the other people in my tribe beforehand but I went to Coffey and was like "let's stick together" and he was like "sure dude" it went as much as I expected.

Fucking Turney sucks fucking dicks fuck him I fucking hate him already and it's episode 1 him and his stupid brainless legion of autonomous minions was appalling today and was so dumb I hope Turney's dumbass cult all commit ritual suicide so I don't have to ever interact with those fucking weeaboos.

Manalord is manalord he likes me I mean whatever I dont give a shit about anyone else on the other tribes I really dont know except Gentlemang but I fucked him over so haha idiot fuck you.
2905 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nick confesh

So me/blake/Andrew the trio of hatred, Me/Andrew hate Blake, Blake hates us. Here we go tis gonna be a good time. Right now I have my Core Allaince of Tomas, AShley, Carl, John C. and then the Side alliance of Team Nick and Team Andrew against Team Blake. So hopefully these two deals progess me to my dreams.. Which are ofc not winning because winning isn't fun. Lets do this kidlest. Watch me get 18th!

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!