This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S33 Puerto Rico Discussion

Topic » S33 Puerto Rico Discussion

2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

First off let me say I just woke up and am tired af in this Confessional, i need some coffee, some monster energy, Dr fucking pepper anything. But what I want to broadcast to all you bitches is that I got them to flip!! From Rose to Zyler, I may of may not have said some lies about Zyler wanting a final four with me/Leah(gotta add in a member to make it beilivialble) Nolan/Himself then it escalated to him saying Dakota was a social threat (which was still a lie) Leah then says something along the lines of Rose helping us for the better which I add in "She told me to vote Staurt in the re-vote before I even talked to y'all, it was kinda demanding but still, Nolan maybe lying Idk" then basically that got everyone to flip.Now Zyler is the target. I'm still organizing the Ashley blindside but that may have to wait one more round!
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Leah confesh

Bruh I have no idea who to vote.
It's like we're a bunch of wolves all dressed in sheep clothing except no one knows who the wolf wants to eat.
http://i.imgur.com/owYiZfu.png
I legit can't talk because there has been so much talk at this point anyone is vulnerable and it sucks because I'm starting to want the floaters gone but everyone is honing in on either Glinda or Zyler and I'm paranoid that there is a big ass floater alliance. I don’t want to vote off Zyler because he has been good to me in this game and so has Glinda. Idk what to do :( and its 100% out of my hands and I’m not going to fight my alliances because its too early to look like a dumb ass. I just have to vote with them...

Leah
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alan confesh

I didn't have immunity and I was like throwing people under the bus cos I was sure I was going and then it's a fucking 9-1 vote and I feel so dumb. I've caught the paranoia pandemic for sure.

I just need to win immunity and then shake the game up.

Talks today were good. Kol seems to be cool with taking out the Power Vagina Trio of Dak/Ashley/Leah. I'm good with Ryan who should be on board...he better be. Also Kol is like convinced he has Nolan. Rose will go wherever. I forget she is here sometimes.

There are too many advantages in this game. It's gonna get real messy so I'm going to prey for a live challenge that I can win not some stupid family fortunes that is wrong cos October 5th is the most common birthday so fuck you electorate. But seeing as you hate me like more than 10/10 its gonna be something horrid. (prays to gods for cute challenge)
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ryan confesh

I'm now officially over the half way point?! :D

I never genuinely thought i'd make it this far. I assumed people thought i'd be a big threat which to an extent is the case but I think I fell off some radars after the Noah vote.

Things are definitely going to get interesting now. There are lots of little groups forming and I honestly think people are waiting for someone to make a big move. Dakota/Ashley/Leah are all together, Alan & I have been working pretty closely throughout the game. I honestly don't know where anyone else's heads are at. I think Rose is just here for the ride because in my eyes she's done thing. Nolan is being overly nice to me so I can only assume that he's coming after me still from the Tyler vote. I'm far too paranoid about this game but it's so hard to work things out when you can't talk to someone face to face.

I think this next vote really will determine which way the game is going to go. I need to speak to Owen, Rose & Kol to see where there heads because in my eyes those 3 girls have far too much power for my liking and we need to get at least one of them out if possible. they won't break from each other and I hope people see that.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

Nolan is SO odd... So he gives me the Idol clue... Then I right a message back to the point writing my undying love for him in a paragraph, saying thank ya, thank ya. And he replies "Yeah." NOT EVEN JOKING. JUST "Yeah." What is this? Knock knock... Social game, are you there at Nolan's house? NOPE SOCIAL GAME IS DEAD. HIS IS DEAD. AND GONE. AND TWISTED UP IN A RUSTY COCOONED FILLED COFFIN.

It really says me a mixed message... Giving the Idol Clue but saying "Yeah" when I asked to share our guesses to have a better chance at finding the Idol. SMFH.

So I have Alan/Ryan/Rose/Myself on the anti-BBQ Tits crew...

So there will be... 4 votes Ashley, 3 votes (whoever Dakota/Ash/Lisa vote) then we have Nolan... I just can't with him.. Oh Nolan WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THIS GAME? He honestly confuses me, is he a sorcerer???? Then we have Greasy girl with the Top Of The Heap power... So I'll say Nolan is coming after Ashley.. If she uses the power she will deny a vote that may or may not be helping us...
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ryan confesh

I WON IMMUNITY! LMFAO.

I genuinely thought I flopped so hard on that challenge but I did good and won yay! Ok I have a feeling this vote is going to be a big one and it's SOOOO nice knowing that I have Immunity and am completely safe tonight.

So as of recently Myself & Alan have come together with Kol & Rose to get a little group of 4 going on. With the right alliance of Dakota/Ashley/Leah with Owen on the side (so dumb) We really need to get something together to try and break them up. I don't know how legit it is but I really would like it work because I don't think either of them can win at the end except Alan and he's my closest ally in the game. Now the interesting thing about this vote is that Dakota has suggested we split the votes between Nolan & Rose because everyone thinks Nolan has an idol. This is the perfect opportunity for us to strike and try and get Ashley out and all the super powers she has along with it. However my only concern with them asking us to split the vote is so that they can then use this vote to get someone like Alan out and they'll place all of their votes on him. I need to run it by Alan/Kol/Rose later but as long as us 4 and Nolan vote for Ashley tonight I don't see anything going wrong. or We split the votes say 3 Ashley, 2 Owen and then the rest will split 2 Nolan, 2 Rose or something like that? That may work but i'll have to write it all down. #StrategyProblems

This then breaks their little trio up and gets Dakota (hopefully) back on our side for the numbers. It gets me the trust of Nolan for looking out for him and also solidifies Me/Alan/Kol/Rose and get them trusting me too. If it all goes to plan Ashley will go home tonight and it will screw up the plans of a lot of people leaving them vulnerable.

It's so much easier making a move like this when you have no shot at going home....probably not the best way to play but it's all i can work with right now. I've been trying so much harder this game to build relationships with people rather than just sticking to 1 or 2 people and to be fair although I'm loyal to Alan I've made other good relationships with everyone else, (I'm still convinced he'll try and screw me over in the end but I want him in Final 2 with me because being friends with him again from this game has really been awesome).

If Ashley uses some or all of her super powers things may go tits up but I really hope it doesn't and they "stick to the plan" and she goes home tonight and then we'll be down to 8! After my first try I really didn't even think i'd be invited back so to be back and be this far in the game i'm SUPER proud of myself!

Ciao for now.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ryan confesh

Just a quick update!

Well that was interesting! I was really surprised at how well that Tribal went! I'm dumbfounded that Ashley didn't use any of her millions of powers and advantages she has! I'm really hoping she had an idol which we got rid of!

I need to do major damage control with Leah and Dakota as I think they'll be pissed. Leah has already said that she was planning to get Ashley out soon anyway which is interesting but she seems ok with me (She's probably raging oh god).

I'm a bit annoyed that both Owen & Nolan self-voted because I literally worked so hard to put this together to save Nolan and he doesn't even bother. I feel like they deserve to go next but at the same time I can't help but want to keep them around because they don't try. We'll see how things go but im pleased with this outcome as it's another threat to win out the game. As long as I can get past this next vote things could look good for me (fingers crossed)

Ciao for now.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

RIP OUR FALLEN GODESS, QUEEN VEGAN BBQ STIR FRY TITS. She was a warrior, a soldier, and one lucky heifer. She also had a darksid... May I say she was darksided? That bitch was Blindedsided by The Darksided! Ashley came into this game with a pink triangle dress and evolved into a snow queen. Which the Queen was a threat so she had to be beheaded.

Now I am working my language skills with all these other diabolical demons spawns. So I decided to use the word "bro" and "dude" which absolutely hate and despise. Those words need to be flushed down a toilet from the wizard of Oz. Like byeeee. I feel those two words, that I will not repeat, will make me subtlety gain more of a relationship with Nolan. I also am awkwardly working on repairing my relationship with Dakota, yikes. Tonight I will work on getting these people to vote Owen out... He is next to be #BludsidedByTheDarksided. Now going to order a green tea frap at Starbucks.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

At Starbucks now!! So I will just add to that confessional... First off let me tell you I am having to switch back and forth tabs to do a MOCK CHALLENGE applying to another Survivor.. Bitch I aint even in it yet and they making me work. Thank you suitman for making me not have to do a 5k race to apply <3

So I have found a correlation with me and Jehova's Witness... So there always knocking at doors and I just feel the doors I am knocking on are the mails I send, I try my best to relate with them in mails, work them to join me, and manipulate them to join me! Basically, I ain't no villan, I am a miracle worker bitch. Owen's role in all this is... uh... He is the anti-christ! Ya'know? He like knows my bullshit, and I feel he is a strong presence, so before he starts making his presidential campaign, I am slicin and dicein his throat. Thank you jahova! I am a fashion police officer.. A miracle worker.. And a member of the darksided, oh and don't forget all that when you crown me king at the end of this game <3

Did someone spike my Green Tea Frap?
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alan confesh

Sorry I've been busy.

So basically it looks as if my plan to get Ashley out worked. All her toys are gone and I don't think anyone pins it on me.

The biggest problem was getting Ryan on board. I was hinting for days about the Ash/Dak/Leah 3 and he didn't have a problem with them so I went to Kol and Nolan and they got the votes and Ryan went along.

Dak was like "wtf" and I made up some excuse of "oh I knew people would send their votes to Shawn and self vote so I went with the majority xoxo we are still tight."

I wanted to play the game better and I think even if I go soon I've achieved that. Tyler would not have went without me convincing Ryan. Ashley would have still been here if I didn't get the gears turning on that move.

I think if I got to the end I would have a good case. I've made moves. I'm the last person to have a vote cast against them. I'm the first to win 2 immunity challenges. Everyone trusts me enough to give me all their idol clues. Even though some arent officail. I'm still aware of what the clues are.

I feel like in the last few rounds I would become a target, unless there is a bigger target which is why Dak needs to stick around for now. I feel like I can win immunity when needed and I feel like I'm in a good position but not comfortable. Being comfortable is your ticket to the jury.

This vote will be hard. Both sides expect my vote. But only one can get it, so I might be enemy number 1 after this one but I could always go "well that was Ryans decision I wanted to go the other way"

I think knowing that I will never never never never be asked back because a certain host isn't to keen on me probably is the reason why I've played strongly. Knowing this is your last chance gives a "fuck this shit. I'm doing this" attitude where I feel like players like Dak or Ryan or Nolan would be asked back again so they don't have that last chance aspect.

Holding immunity is good and it takes me to F7...where I went home in Jordan so I'll be fighting hard for that immunity so I this can officially be my best season.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

Its time... Its time for us to go to rocks. No joke, I will take my chances, I doubt any of them will switch there votes, and UGHH that vote stealer. My vote is sealed up like a nuns panties! I ain't switching.. For Owen? Oh no-wen.. Smh. I guess I could TRY and get Dakota to flip... I could be like "Hey I feel more confortable with Rose going in next round to take Alan out, not Owen, I know you two are close but I just feel so bad. No pressure tho" some shit like that is all I can think of... I am going to work Owen now, just if some how he stays I can work with him....
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

And I am SOOO glad I flushed that Idol.. Leah kept asking me about the votes and if she was okay, which I gave her NO reply.. Some may think that was a bad idea but I did it incase Leah/Owen/Dakota had an Idol, so that they would use it on Leah instead of Owen! Also I may have told Dakota that they were gunning for Leah, I will be like "oops, you know those last minute vote changes!"

One other thing in the strategy of my game, ANY alliances I create with Rose in it, or who I tell them to vote... I blame on Rose, I act like she is controlling EVERYTHING. And its hilarious that they voted Rose because they think she is a huge threat and I am just a little slave boy... Oh no dears, you have it all wrong ;)
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

Honestly come to think of it, this is putrid and disgusting... I can't Dakota is trying forcefully make me flip, she is like "You keep voting against people that will not vote you. I am not flipping." LIKE OKAY B THANKS FOR THE INVITATION TO THE PARTY I HAVE CRASHED FOR THE THREE TIMES ALREADY. So she must have stole Alan/Ryan's vote, which is fine. (NO IT IS FUCKING NOT WHAT AM I SAYING) Fine compared to stealing like.. Mine? I guess... Okay well now when Rose leaves, because I know these bitches aren't loyal to us. None of them are. I am going to be a loner. I will be the sole fool left, it kinda has a ring to it... But that means I am A) The next one to go B) Control the votes... Or if I wanna be a wildcard I can make my own damn option C) which is... C) Act like you don't give a fuck, I can throw out a random vote next Tribal and ride the waves....

Or we could come to a completely different scenario, which is fine by me, its called Ryan/Alan/Dakota draw the purple rock from the magical river and head right to get their torch snuffed!

This is the time where I bribe ya'll for an Idol... Or something atleast, extra vote that can work in a tie? My choice on who draws the purple rock? My paypal is at the ready Probst.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Kol confesh

I guess I got caught up in fairy fucking land thinking this game is full of rainbows and unicorns raining chocolate syrup. No. This is fucking Survivor.

I knew Ryan/Alan weren't going to be that loyal to Rose... but shit.. TELL A HOE. Even though that probably wouldn't be best with them. What I realized is that I am fucking Sackeshi reincarnated with pixie dust. Oh I am over here "Im the king, I got this lets get these bitches to flip yass I slay" but I realized... I am a fool? (Im working this like a winners edit rn). So let me just fall to the side.. I will be that homely peasant on the ground for the prize. I just have to lay low.. I will just watch let the house of cards fall. And when people question me, I will be like "Bitch did I step near the cards? No... Don't check me boo."

Well to sum this up... What I am trying to say is,

RIP QUEEN GLINDA ROSE <3 and I am now going into "lay low" mode, I am not asking anyone for alliances, I can be the middle man, you can plea a case to me, but I may just cast a random ass vote for someone that is not a target for the two, three, polygon whatever the fuck the alliances are.
2909 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ryan confesh

Well that went horribly wrong.

I'm literally sooooo screwed. I was 100% sure that Leah would use an idol but I really didn't think she had a vote stealer so the vote would tie. Anyway I ended up voting out Rose to try and save any type of trust between myself and Dakota. She's so sketched out by Alan and I right now so I totally think one of us could get voted out tomorrow.

What's annoying is that Owen is still in the game which means it's a number for Dakota/Leah's side. Now Kol has been trying to get us both ot turn against each other by playing the middle man which is interesting because I could try and use that to my advantage to get him back on our side. I kinda feel like it's Alan & I vs Dakota/Leah/Owen with Kol/Nolan in the middle and potentially going whatever way they want.

I think what we need to do is to vote out either Leah or Owen or even Dakota depending on what Kol/Nolan want to do. I think Alan & I's best bet is to stick with the 2 of them and target the other 3. Pitch that those 3 are together no matter what and vote them out to make Final 4.

This game has been sooooo much harder than last time and i'm trying so much more too I really don't want to fall so short of the end.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!