This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman Polynesia sweepstakes

Topic » Suitman Polynesia sweepstakes

3072 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
SWEEPSTAKES TIME! For a place in a future Suitman's Survivor season, pick the person you think will win Survivor: Polynesia 

Congratulations to the El Salvador sweepstakes winner nobody.

Here's how it will work: Each person that wants to participate please MAIL me the names of 3 players you think can win the game in order of possible winning - 1, 2, 3. If multiple people have the same number one pick then the tiebreaker for the future season ticket is whose second pick makes it the furthest, and if that's a tie then it goes to the third pick. If multiple people have the same exact 3 picks then they will be mailed for more picks but i don't think that will happen.

You must correctly predict the winner to be eligible to win. If nobody predicts the winner then nobody wins.

You must mail me your picks please do not skype me or mail Shawn (to busy with Confessionals) as they will not count

You have until the vote reveal on for the first tribal council to send in your list.

#Strong (Red Buffs)
---------------------------
Chris D./Gaiaphagee
George I./Ireks
Jacob B./BOBROCKS333
John P./PizPaz
Kelly R./Kelly0412
Robby J./Robbyjak
Tony I./tonyiptony

#Social (Yellow Buffs)
AJ R./JetsRock12
Mickle P./MicklePickle20
Morgan S./Snake
Nick R./NickDaBoss
Sam S./superman11
Will C./CK11
Will T./willtatum

#Strategic (Blue Buffs)
Austin W./Webly
Charlie B./CharlieBibi
Daniel K./DanielKennedy111
Derek Z./bryjow123
Evan T./etaco75
Newz O./OldNewz
Nick J./NJKoda1998
3072 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
#Social (Yellow Buffs)
AJ R./JetsRock12
3072 days 18 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'll never get another season in this series because if you do bad in your first season Suitman's never gives you a second chance which is bullshit he always picks the same people every single season
3072 days 17 hours ago
me2013
Shouldn't they be gone from the VL?
3072 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
^
3072 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
bradyspaulding16
I'll never get another season in this series because if you do bad in your first season Suitman's never gives you a second chance which is bullshit he always picks the same people every single season

if he picked the same people every season my ass would be on this season chillin in the social tribe
3072 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
bradyspaulding16

Well no not really Shawn picks people who he enjoys to watch playing, if you get voted out early and he wants to see more of you he will invite you back. If you didn't try hard enough and were boring he ain't going to bring you back. I don't see why you're acting like Suitman favours people who make it further than people who were pre jury flops when that's what most hosts and imo Suitman is fair.

Gaiaphage got 20th in his last season and he's back so............
3072 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
bradyspaulding16

i was first out in my OG season and returned for SC and won
3072 days 2 hours ago
mman23
I'm a solid player who didn't get a great chance my first time. 10/10 would bring me back.
3072 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
prediction: the strategic tribe is going to be the hot mess of the season

tentatively rooting for charlie, newz, bobrocks, and gaia at the moment
3072 days 2 hours ago
splozojames50
oh this is the sweepstakes not the season discussion, guess i better save my opinions till then
3071 days 17 hours ago
Alyxandra
wtf this season was supposed to be my 9th chance season. Fuck you shawn
3071 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Prediction.... Umm lol I am not even going to say it out loud
3071 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
Guys stop moaning, you will likely get a chance at one point or another. Plus if you win sweepstakes he has to find a reason to bring you back
3069 days 21 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Mysterygame- Aj, Jacob
Robulus- Aj, Njkoda

Joelw55- Austin, Chris
Eoin- Austin, Morgan
Turney1805- webly, nickdaboss, Charlie
Hipposunite- Austin, nickdaboss, Jacob
Mman- Austin, nickdaboss, Robby

Manalord- Chris, Derek
Qazwdxedc- Chris, Robby
Bigbrother_78- Chris, ck11

Theeclipse- Daniel

Aiwfwyattroh- Derek

Bigben- Evan

Patrick319- Felix

Maxi- Jacob, Aj
Ilikebugs- Jacob, Chris
Totstrashy- Jacob, Newz
Ohnatalie- Jacob, ck11

Jxhn- Newz, Felix 
Jman- Newz, Chris
Splozojames-Newz, Jacob

Numbersurvivorfan- Morgan, Chris
Alanduncan- Morgan , John

Brenelle- nickdaboss

Mrpokeguy- Njkoda, Morgan
Me2013- Njkoda, robbyjak
3069 days 21 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
No winner picks for the following people
Micklepickle
Superman311
Ck11
Willtatum
Kelly0412 (again)
John
Tony
Robby
Ireks

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!