This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S23 Japan Discussion

Topic » S23 Japan Discussion

3221 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Daniel confesh

Merci mon cheri Brittany. The dirty power of screenshotting worked and me in the F6 easy. I'm going all out tonight. Operation vote off Rhys will be put in motion no if ands or buts, tonight it's time.

This is me plan.
Give britt and rob (my closest allies) the urge to make a big move. If will strengthen there reasoning to the jury on why they should win shouldn't it? I get them on my side that's 3 but not majority. I can't tell them I don't have majority yet or they'll chicken out of the plan.

I know Rhys and Owen are a Duo and Rhys and Cam are a duo. I'll need to make Owen and Cam battle off against each other. I convince Cam that Owen and Rhys are real tight, you think it was just a coincidence he chose Rhys to be his team mate? Didn't think so. We then say in a group chat with tahara we want Owen out. Screenshot that and mail it with my beautifully programmed fedex to help me along the way. Sent to Owen, owen mad, owen vote either Rhys or Cam.

3-2-1 vote on Rhys or
4-2 vote on Rhys

good huh. Won't work, Rhys is the best player in the world and will fuck my whole game
6th place me
3221 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ollie final words

So during this whole experience is that no matter how long ago you could play with someone they can still be the same and be the same shady arse little prick that will happily backstab you and not see what he gone wrong

I am proud for making it as far as I have and actually been a great player as I was since I know me being such a strategic threat did obviously scare people, well that and the fact I'm clearly better looking than them, I mean out of the people left I only really respect Britt and Cam.....and that's only barely

Looking ahead to Final Tribal Council I know for a fact I am not going to hold back one single bit, my mission will be to use my acid tongue to basically let the final three know how bad they are as players and human beings and I'm gonna enjoy it and not care who gets offended. I mean I'm just disappointed that this is gonna be the first time I actually don't leave the game giving everyone a clean slate, no matter what I am leaving this game truly knowing I can not trust one certain person since he hasn't changed at all
3221 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cam confesh

A quick confessional before bed:

Daniel is SO INSISTENT on voting Owen out tonight.  Daniel is becoming harder and harder to appease with each passing day.  I had to finally talk him down to at least a vote split, as he's so fearful that Brittany has the idol (something I highly doubt).

Right now, the votes appear to be:

Rob & Dan voting Owen
Cam & Rhys voting Britt

It is extremely unlikely that Owen and Britt would team up, but I have faith that the plan will work.  I just really hope that Daniel isn't planning something.
3221 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Rhys confesh

I don't know how I've been allowed to get away with murder in this game, but it really feels like I've robbed a bank and nobody has noticed, despite me carrying this huge swag bag of a $100,000 down the road.

Ollie going really was upsetting, but I've already made the commitment to Cam, and so in a way my disloyalty to others is only in aid of a much larger loyalty to my closest allies..? That's what I tell myself to get to sleep at night anyway.

I have a final 3 with Robin and Owen, I have a final 3 with Cam and Dan, and Britt tonight just doesn't fit in. To appease Dan, we're doing a split vote, on Britt and Owen, but if things go as planned, it'll be Britt/Dan on Owen, and Cam/Me on Britt WITH Robin/Owen saving themselves too. Another murder. Hands clean. Final 5 swing-vote anyone?

But the higher you are, the further you have to fall, and if an insider doesn't like what I'm doing like Cam/Owen or if Dan trusts his instinct and topples me, or if Robin explodes and ruins my spot, I wouldn't even stand a chance to save myself. My game would be up.

But with Blake gone, Ollie gone, Chazz gone, with all luck I've left myself with lethargic enough players, that I can make the end, and that I still have options this late in the game. Either way, if I can make it past this tribal, I will have totally peaked, but will I meet my expiration date?
3221 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cam confesh

Be still, sad heart! and cease repining;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.

The die is cast.  The Tahara Three have made the Final Five, a feat worthy of much celebration if not for the fact that the three shan't last much longer.  Rhys and I had a lengthy discussion today about our future and the events of the past few days.  We discussed the time gone by, relished our time spent as a duo, and pondered the final step in our long journey that is this game. 

Rhys, however, revealed a truly telling piece of information:  that he and Owen are close.  I should be worried, but he comforted me by saying how he is willing to cut ties with him for me in a heartbeat.  And I know this to be true, as he previously risked a win in my group game to take his beginning alliance member, OldNewz, to the finals.  Rhys has shown his loyalty to his first friends before.  I doubt he'll stop soon.

From here, the endgame is in place.  Our plan is to take Owen to the final three with us.  It'll be nice, since Owen is one jury vote Rhys won't get.  Either way, I believe we are set.  Our agenda is to vote out Dan and then Rob, barring an immunity win by either of them. 

I have crossed the Rubicon, with the world desolate behind me.  What's ahead is what's left.  There is no turning back.
3221 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Owen confesh

So I know I seem like a really bad player right now because I haven't sent many confessionals and I haven't won any challenges, but I have been playing the game. I've been in the minority almost every vote and had to scramble to survive. Pre-merge I was responsible for taking out Tim and Scott. I know Rhys and Robin probably think I'm a sheep, but my final tribal council performances are usually pretty good. I think I can get Adam's and Jarrod's vote for sure, maybe Blake since I voted Brady not him.
3221 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Cam confesh

Well, it's becoming clearer that I'm going to lose this game.  Now, I'm fine with losing to Rhys.  I knew the risks I incurred by siding with him.  I'm not okay with losing to Owen.  I worked so hard in this game to lose out to a player who literally did nothing, who talked to no one but those who approached him first.  This jury is outrageous, plain and simple.  Adam  is voting for Owen because he was his friend.  Chazz won't even keep an open mind either.  It's infuriating to see it all play out this way.

It's regrettable that some silly judgment by a jury has spoiled this all.
3221 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Owen confesh

I know I'm not winning already, but what Ollie says pisses me off. Say I didn't play a good game, fine, but don't say I kissed up to Rhys. I literally only voted with him three or four times. And there is no reason to be so rude over A FUCKING VIRTUAL GAME.
3221 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
D-O-N-E
3221 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think Rhys is getting a winner edit

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!