This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16 Cursed Hand Discussion

Topic » S16 Cursed Hand Discussion

3581 days 10 hours ago
NorthCarolinaDogwood
Don't worry #TeamNatasha will rise up and win!!! Do it for my fans!!!
3581 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
3581 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I just read every comment in this forum....there went the last two hours of my life :P

btw thanks to the 2 or 3 people who supported me when the series began :)

(btw I forgot, but whoever did the rankings or whatever they were of all our names and shit, those were funny)
3581 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
3581 days 9 hours ago
NorthCarolinaDogwood
My jury speech I think is one of the best if I do say so myself
3581 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Grats Alex! :D  More multiple season winners!
3581 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I SUPPORTED U NICK
YOU WERE ROBBED
3581 days 3 hours ago
Ramanik
Hi everyone. I do appreciate the comments said. I didn't realize how many times I was considered to be backdoored. I can agree that I was very paranoid this season. I did have fun. I would love to play again. I wouldn't consider myself a snake, and wtf was Coldan talk about a snakes scientific name. Does he even though how to find the scientific name of a snake. I definitely could have won this game with the right people for sure. I wasn't threatening Coldan to take me. I surggesting because if he was smart then he could've won with 7-0 votes with me and Josh.
3581 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I forgot you almost got backdoored....
3581 days 2 hours ago
Ramanik
I didn't even know anything. Like plans or alliances. I was just more with Natasha and Alex during merge. I was never upset with Alex voting me out. Also I was serious never aligned with Josh. Josh never talked.
3581 days 2 hours ago
CorinneK
Where are 17th season apps?

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!