This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shit on the Side: Moral vs. Merciless

Topic » Shit on the Side: Moral vs...

3625 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ashleigh is standing by Danielle who is public enemy number 1... It makes her one of the most genuine in there.

Toya is going down in my rankings... She's standing by Pauline and Mark... Like no... She should have stuck with her original gut feeling and gone against Pauline... :x also she was awful in tonight's Ep squealing in the task where she had to be disgusting -_-

Marlon tonight didn't speak but his body language looked as If he was protecting Danielle from Helen <3

Janey how can you like Tamara -_- she's awful

Why do people think picking at Jale's weight when criticising her is big or funny... Like if that's all you can say as your main point it shows your clasping at straws... If we're judging weight then Id be going on about Pauline's body... She's not exactly lacking extra weight... But that's not why I dislike her so I won't bring it up.
3624 days 23 hours ago
janey
jale sucks lol.

srry but no. she let pauline walk all over her. so weak.
3624 days 23 hours ago
BENLINUS
If I was in a house where about 12 people are forming a nasty clique then I think I'd be careful too

They're all playing games... As far as they're aware Pauline is the most popular housemate still... So they're going to be careful

As soon as they realise she is one of the most hated housemates they'll all start arguing again...

Plus Jale is going to be emotional. She was nominated every week, housemates laughed at her, she is constantly berated for no reason... She knows she's treading on egg shells and wants to be careful... I think most people would cry in that situation. :/ I don't see how it makes her weak.. Even her 'friend' Toya is up Pauline's arse so she probably feels isolated and that she needs to integrate to the main group

Ashleigh is the same... Last night she tried to build a bridge to Helen because she is running the house :x

Can't wait for Tamara to (hopefully) go so Mark, Helen, Pauline, Steven and co can all follow

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!