This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Fanon: Russia

Topic » Survivor Fanon: Russia

3832 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ambris Hope, a 27-year old professional painter and writer from New York City, describes herself as an intellegent free spirit. Ambris spends up to 10 hours a day writing and painting her heart out, which is all she wants to be doing. Ambris originally went to a school of arts and television and spent 1 year in the producing buisness before quitting because of the awful and disgusting poeple she had to work with. Ambris, who only makes money by selling her paintings, desperately needs money. Ambris "has enough friends" she says. Jeff says Ambris has "no limit to what she will do wo win, which is exciting."
3832 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Danielle "Danii" Kingston, born and raised in the big city of Kansas City, Missouri, is a 29-year old professional dancer. Danii has a been bossy her whole life. Her motto is "my way or no way" for a reason. Danii has been in music videos for Lady Gaga, Flo Rida, and has been in movies like Step it Up, and Bring it On 2. Danii loves the fame, lights, and action and loves being in front of the camera. Danii joined Survivor for the purpose of saying she is better than 15 other people, which she probably already thinks. Jeff describes her as "a cold-hearted player that doesn't care who you are or where you came from."
3832 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Josie McDonald is a 50 year old high school teacher from Alexandria, Virginia. All of her life, Josie has been around kids. She is actually the oldest sibling of 9. Even though Josie had been around children her whole younger life, she loved it. Josie decided at a young age she wanted to do it the rest of her life, so she became a teacher. Ever since Josie was 20, she has been a high school teacher at the same school in Alexandria. Josie, who is now a grandmother, wants to prove to the thousands of kids she has taught and the kids in her family that she can be the Sole Survivor. Jeff said "Josie I think will be the biggest surprise of all."
3832 days 5 hours ago
Lifer107
Awesome bios :D

I finally finished my season page last night. Doing player pages today!
3832 days 4 hours ago
manalord
looks like a fun season can't wait to see it should be fun an exciting
3832 days ago
PeaceOut14
*claps for Shawn*
3831 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Who are you guys liking the sound of?
3831 days 22 hours ago
77sparks77
I will do an evaluation of the cast after I finish up with Drama Coursework, but based on avatars alone... #TeamAmbris
3831 days 22 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Btw look at my season too I'm in my second season. :X
3831 days 22 hours ago
Alyxandra
This will be great.
3831 days 22 hours ago
CK11
This makes me want to reboot my old fic but I know I'll never finish it.

Anyway I love the women's tribe ^_^
3831 days 22 hours ago
manalord
I really want to start one myself but My group is back on and that's gonna have indepth episodes plus i have my HP fic, college work, school work, and the groups im in..

I actully have time for all of that since i gave up social life( not that i have one ^-^)

So yeahhh :l
3831 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
77sparks77
I will do an evaluation of the cast after I finish up with Drama Coursework, but based on avatars alone... #TeamAmbris

Simon I wouldn't yet. The avatars are changing but haven't updated yet.
3831 days 22 hours ago
Alyxandra
PeaceOut14
*claps for Shawn*

clap for me too hoe
3831 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
WHY ARE THE TEMPLATES SO COMPLICATED

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!