This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Suitman's Survivor Awards 2013

Topic » Suitman's Survivor Awards 2013

3845 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Introducing the inaugural SUITMAN'S SURVIVOR AWARDS, commemerating the end of the first year of the Second Generation. This ceremony will be a chance to reflect on the twelve seasons of 2013, and to give out awards to the winners of various different catagories. This ceremony will take place live in early December, with voting starting in late November after the finale of Season 12. To be clear, the seasons involved in this ceremony will only be those tat took place in 2013. They are Mongolia, Saint Lucia, Brazil, Great Britain, Jordan, Belgium- All-Stars, Venezuela, Caicos Islands, East Timor, Seychelles, Brunei and Myanmar- Friends vs. Favorites. The ceremony will end with a look at what the series has in store for 2014. More details on the voting system, awards, ceremony date, judging etc. etc. will be revealed in due course. I am very excited about this, and I hope we will be able to celebrate what we have achieved this year and make use of our fanbase in the Viewers Lounge to have a great ceremony to close off what has been an excelent year of competiton. I leave you with our logo for the award ceremony, now the group picture.
3845 days 13 hours ago
Lonelystar1
:D
3845 days 13 hours ago
Kantus
:D
3845 days 13 hours ago
manalord
OMG coolio
3845 days 12 hours ago
PeaceOut14
OMG AMAZEBALLS
3845 days 10 hours ago
DylanBTBT
This is awesome. :)
3845 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Interesting.
3845 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Actually Shawn... I'm starting a Survivor groups HOF... I would like you to help me judge... I was gonna have all the information up in about 2 weeks.
3844 days 14 hours ago
CK11
I love the pic!
3844 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
yay
3829 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
I love this franchise so much! :')
3812 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Well guys, I'm going to kick things off early by opening up the first award, which I am calling and "early bird" award. This is going to test my system I use in prep for the proper main awards.

The Award is for BEST THEME TUNE.

Each of my seasons has had an individualistic theme, and you'll be ranking the themes based on how much you liked it, and how much you thought it linked well and suited the location.

Here is a link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSJ5TVB

You'll have until Sunday to vote, when I will reveal the results.
Don't forget to justify your ranking.

3812 days 10 hours ago
Alyxandra
lol looooooooook
3800 days 9 hours ago
Lonelystar1
So What theme won???
3799 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
Now introducing the SUITMAN'S SURVIVOR AWARDS 2013.

The categories are:

Best Season
Best Winner
Best Runner-Up
Best Tribe
Best Tribal Council
Favorite Logo
Outstanding Player Award
3799 days 14 hours ago
manalord
This should be intresting

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!