This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Important Announcement

Topic » Important Announcement

3927 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
As we are coming to the end of four back to back seasons, I am, as you could probably imagine, shattered. Completely shattered. Hosting is a lot of work, and my own life situation (and bad internet connection) is not at all helping.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I need a break. A very long break. Maybe even longest since I started in August 2011. In the two years since I started hosting, the longest break I have had is six weeks. Just six weeks. I have come to the conclusion that I NEED a long break away to just enjoy life. Jus, Ben and Chris have done it. Now It's my turn.

I am starting my break after the conclusion of Caicos Islands on August 2nd. I wouldn't be on for a week anyway as that day I am departing for a week in France. I will return for a few days around August 15th, just to celebrate 2 years of my Survivor, and to tie up loose ends, and then I will take a proper long break to just cool off and relax, and enjoy myself without the stress of Tengaged. I feel as if I need this break, otherwise I will end up loosing interest. It is nice to come back after a long break to host again.

So yes, it is time for a break.
I will try and talk individualy with as many of you as I can before I leave next week.
But if I don't speek to you before I leave, please know that I am always very greatful for the support you give to my Survivor. It is really nice to see what we have created. It is quite a unique community, with nothing much like it on Tengaged.

Oh and
wow i was voted out im host

Yours Shittingly,
Shawn :D
3927 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Oh shit.

Hello google image logos
3927 days 13 hours ago
Alyxandra
ugh I've always wanted to go to france :[
3927 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My birthdays August 16th

Remember that bitch
3927 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Anyways have fun on the break. IRL is more important then a stupid virtual site so hope the situations IRL get better!!
3927 days 13 hours ago
janey
Lol gl Ihy
3927 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Have fun on your break Shawn, the wait for Season 9 will be a long one </3
3927 days 13 hours ago
Kantus
Ok have a good trip!
3927 days 13 hours ago
Joeker
Have fun on your break Shawn :)
3927 days 13 hours ago
DylanBTBT
Aww well I hope you enjoy France and everything gets sorted outside of Tengaged because it's much more important than this. But I can't wait for you to still come back. :D Have fun while this season still lasts.
3927 days 13 hours ago
CK11
Taking breaks is amazingly refreshing...
but have fun!
3927 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
BTW, If you can, get yourself a girlfriend

(French babes are hot)
3927 days 12 hours ago
Js21
Omg I'm quitting too after HvV <3

Twins
3927 days 12 hours ago
janey
Yay

Jus is quitting tengaged =D
3927 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Fuxing bitch
3927 days 11 hours ago
PeaceOut14
WHY SHAWN.

Jk have fun. ;D

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!