This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chance Finale

Topic » Second Chance Finale

1322 days 7 hours ago
colehausman271
Im in shock right now Andrew. After backstabbing Peyton, Nick, Washed, Tyler, Cam, and Michele you were unwilling to turn your back on Ashanti for the final game winning backstab? I mean is your outside relationship with Ashanti really that important to you?
1322 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew - I have to say, I never thought you would get here. You outplayed me, and I have to applaud you on that.

Both AJ and Andrew. What is your biggest triumph and failure from this game, and why?

My biggest triumph in this game was flipping the vote onto Washed. It changed the game completely and the people that were in a lot of power, lost how much control they were in. This allowed for people like me who searching for any grasp on the game to finally be able to take control a little.
I would say I have two big failures. My first failure was the Janelle/r word video. It just shouldn't have been posted. I regret it. My second biggest failure from this game was def upsetting the Jury. I didn't think I hurt some of you as badly as I did. I'm sorry for that.
1322 days 7 hours ago
colehausman271
I thought all this time you had a master plan to go to the end with Zac and Cam as your worthless goats, and I was going to give you a standing ovation. Tyler had told me that this had been your master plan since F8 so I am shocked to hear that your loyalty to Ashanti was worth more than waltzing to the title of sole survivor after everything you had already done.
1322 days 7 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*yawns*
1322 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
@Cole

I've always struggled with backstabbing Ashanti just because from this game we just became REAL friends. Like it was more than just a game with me for Ashanti. I saw a future where Ashanti and I could be talking regularly and I saw him as an actual outside friend from this game.

And like I've stated before, I didn't think Ashanti was as respect as he is. This made my decision to want to take him to the end easier.

My ideal F3 was always a mix of me, Zac, Cam, and Ashanti though.
1322 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
@Cole

I didn't think Ashanti was as respected because as everyone knows Ashanti did not really try to fuck with anyone outside his alliance. It is very known and proven. I just didn't a Second Chance cast would respect that as much.
1322 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
(3/?)

AJ - I don't really have any questions. We never really talked, mainly due to the circumstances. It's so obvious you played a phenomenal game and deserve to win. People have tried to get you out many times and failed every time to do so, me being one of those people. You were a clear jury threat in the end and yet here you are.

Since I haven't been that close with either of you I'll still ask - Can you tell me why you deserve to win over Andrew?

Well, I believe that I deserve to win over Andrew because I was capable of playing a pretty pristine game compared to him. He says I “needed” to make those moves he/Zac made, but that proved not necessary as I knew both of them would act on those plans without my actual involvement. I didn’t need to get any blood on my hands, I didn’t need lead anyone on, deliver false hope or lie incessantly. I remained as honest and loyal as I could, and that was rewarded through my consistent protection throughout the merge.

Question for ALL - You can make it to the end, but you gotta have those jury votes to win. You have each made decisions which led to the three of you sitting there. So I am assuming you thought you could beat them when you went to finals. This a numbers game, so I'm sure you have thought about it.

What jury votes did you think you would be able to get by going to finals with these 3 specific people?

Based off of the exits, I believed I’d have Von/Cole/Tyler/Sam. As for everyone else, I was completely unsure.
1322 days 6 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Well, I believe that I deserve to win over Andrew because I was capable of playing a pretty pristine game compared to him. He says I “needed” to make those moves he/Zac made, but that proved not necessary as I knew both of them would act on those plans without my actual involvement. I didn’t need to get any blood on my hands, I didn’t need lead anyone on, deliver false hope or lie incessantly. I remained as honest and loyal as I could, and that was rewarded through my consistent protection throughout the merge.

Exactly! if me and Zac weren't there, the moves wouldn't have been made.
1322 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
(4/?)

AJ - You made a huge deal about Hali going, which I get, that’s your pal. But you had a ton of other pals in this cast and it’s why going through Merge was fairly easy for you. Which is also why you didn’t feel the need to speak to folks outside of your alliance. I refuse to sit here and say your social game is superior to the other two. Your bonds with people in this game were formed before the season it seems, so what really can you take credit for?

What moves did you make that didn’t involve anyone else? Your alliance seems kind of cult-y and I’m not entirely convinced you ever detached yourself from your pals to make your game stronger than the people you’re sitting next to.

Admittedly, I did have relationships coming into the game (as did most), and those of course were going to be ones I used to my benefit going forward. You’re right, I didn’t feel the need to speak to anyone outside of that group because I was, for the most part, confident in the people I was with. I also just simply wasn’t going to game outside of those people when it didn’t seem in any way advantageous for me to. However, in that group, I can take credit for doing my best to keep those people together and make sure they were always In good with me.

To detach myself from Zac/Andrew, I think an important vote to highlight was the Sam vote in particular. They were initially attempting to take out Cole without the assist of Tyler/Sam, but I knew that keeping people out of the loop within our group would only heard our dynamic that was hanging on by a thread. When that got out and the vote switched to Sam, I informed Tyler of that as well. I wasn’t allowing myself to take the fall and look shady with those two when that was *their* move and my entire game sat on being faithful and transparent.
1322 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
(5/?)

AJ - I'm incredibly impressed. You had so many players that were willing to die on a sword for you. Were these bonds relationships you had before the game or were they developed during the game?

A mix of both. I was already friends with players like Von and Tyler coming into this game. I knew OF Cameron/Andrew/Zac, or at least had brief interactions with them beforehand, but those relationships were primarily forged within the window of the game (Andrew, especially). Sam & I had an interesting relationship coming into this following our last game together, so I wasn’t sure what to make of that. So, I’d chalk it up to a balance. The rest of my pre-existing relationships were either pre-merge boots (Hali/Adam/Jack), or Julio (and we mutually expressed this probably wasn’t gonna be the game for us to prosper together).

Both AJ and Andrew. What is your biggest triumph and failure from this game, and why?

My biggest triumph was probably your vote-off, Nick. Andrew and Zac were so set on making a “move” that I possibly could’ve went home even with your misplayed idol. I sat on that call as they ran through several alternatives votes including Cole and Tyler. While I did my best to redirect them off track, informing them that if they went through with their plan there was a high chance I’d see myself getting my torch snuffed and laying that on their conscience. They credited their flipping back to voting you to hearing that the opposing vote was Tyler, but I wouldn’t doubt that my guilt-tripping guidance had a say as well.

My biggest failure would probably be my first idol misplay. In a chain of events, that happened, Andrew lost him vote, and I saw my closest ally (Von) go home in another one-off vote. I felt horrible because I was in my head that beginning merge round and believed that the vote would be me, so I acted without thought and couldn’t anticipate the events soon to come. It’s hard to say but I feel as though had I pulled back from that play and kept that idol in my pocket (and Andrew not posting that Janelle video!), things could’ve gone way differently.
1322 days 6 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
For all three of you I would ask who are the most deserving three that arent sitting there and why?

I would also like you to the least deserving players gracias dont cope out and say someone sitting next to you I want it to be the Jurys members even if its me!!!

The three that are most deserving to be here are Tyler, Zach, and Cole. They all played strong social and strategic games. Tyler and Zach got their way a lot with the early merge votes while Cole was set up in a good position to make it to the Final 8-6.

The three least deserving is probably you, Nick, and Von. A lot of people didn't like how you kept flipping every single round back and forth. It was tiring and hard to work with you even though a lot of people did want to work with you. Nick was playing a good game, I just think him taking that risk to play the idol on Michelle instead of himself was very risky. I would've played it on myself especially if I knew it was down to either Michelle or I. And lastly Von was probably a king but he literally did not talk to people at the merge LOL
1322 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
(6/?)

For all three of you I would ask who are the most deserving three that arent sitting there and why?

Cole, Tyler and Julian. Cole, from what I gauged, played a wonderful game. As someone on the outside looking in, I was always so frustrated during my alliance’s strategy sessions when your name was always considered a no-go (mostly to Sam/Tyler’s credit). He also had an amazing strategic reach on the game, and appeared to be as loyal to his people as I was. Tyler had this game on LOCK for this longest time, I felt. The man ain’t get any votes UNTIL he got voted off! Had he made it here, it would’ve been a clean sweep. He’s also someone who played a brilliant strategical game and had such amazing game awareness. Julian was another person I perceived as an absolute shoe-in to win this game had he made FTC, and I was wholeheartedly convinced the man was gonna win out and I’d be in his position. He played a brilliant game with there being almost no round he was a direct target to go home. Also he and Tyler making it to FTC together after their story would be kinda hilarious to witness as a viewer.

I would also like you to the least deserving players gracias dont cope out and say someone sitting next to you I want it to be the Jurys members even if its me!!!

In that case, I would say you, Peyton and Nick. I honestly did not understand your gameplay Cameron. Flipping to take out Von only to.. flip back? was a pretty questionable decision, I truly didn’t get it. I’d understand flipping back and forth to take out heavy hitters in the game, but Von? Then Peyton? I don’t know, it didn’t make any sense. Maybe we can discuss during the reunion but I feel as though you made a major error in that regard. I say Peyton because I do think had things went differently during the round Von went, he could’ve very likely ended up in their position as the boot that round. I don’t see a universe where Cameron risks rocks to keep him in the game with all 12 votes accounted for. And Nick, as he publicly stated that he heard his name going around but opted to play his idol on Michelle, sending him home. I can’t totally fault him, as Michelle’s name was thrown out their as a decoy with Cameron, but that was hard to watch as a fan of the game.
1322 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
I hope to have answered all of your questions to the best of my ability, and if you have any more, please do not hesitate to send them my way! Sorry for responding so late as well, I've been dealing with class lectures and assignments for most of the day!
1322 days 5 hours ago
colehausman271
After giving much more consideration than I expected to give at this FTC, I have decided to cast my vote for the person who I believed played the cleanest ball, wowed me with their forthcoming responses and absolute ownership of their game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Oki8GFdKybaZwr1wWV/giphy.gif
1322 days 4 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hey Y'all!

I had a pretty good idea of for whom I was voting to win and I didn't really have any questions other than the ones already asked of y'all but I enjoyed reading your responses and may the best player win!!

The lies in these answers and speeches are noted, however.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!