This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chance Finale

Topic » Second Chance Finale

1324 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew - thanks for the answer but you kind of left what I most wanted answered unanswered. Once again, at the merge vote, you had locked in your vote at 12pm and literally could not change it away from Julio after then. Yet, after 12pm, you approached me and said how you really wanted to work with Julio and I moving forward. Why were unnecessary lies like this used in your game?? Like I am failing to see how it was strategic or smart to create a fake alliance when you had already voted off Julio and knew you were openly lying to me for no reason??

I was just nervous and didn't want to be the vote. You were the only person that I talked to on that side and as someone who I consider a friend from our relationship that we had on original season, it was just easy for me to believe that you would keep me safe but it sucked cause I couldn't be truthful with you about who I was voting or what I was doing in the game yet.
1324 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Question for ALL - You can make it to the end, but you gotta have those jury votes to win. You have each made decisions which led to the three of you sitting there. So I am assuming you thought you could beat them when you went to finals. This a numbers game, so I'm sure you have thought about it.

What jury votes did you think you would be able to get by going to finals with these 3 specific people?

I don't need an explanation. I just want names. What exact people did you think would hand you the win today? Not after these jury questions, before FTC started.

I thought I'd have Peyton, Tyler, Nick, Julio, and Michelle.

But honestly now, I think they probs hate me the most LOL
1324 days 18 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
"I think the jury has a poor perspective and a bad taste in their mouth."

yeah and your condescending cunty responses aren't helping your case. congratulations on 3rd place though
1324 days 18 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
@Julio

First off I just want to tell that I DID NOT three way Ashanti and Tyler onto the call. I'm confused why this is even an issue. You heard me. I was literally OUTSIDE. you heard sirens. Next off I just want to say that yes, I did lie about having the talisman and the extra vote. But these are things that would make me a bigger target in the game than I already was. It was obvious that I had it but I just didn't want people thinking I had an advantage in the game and I tried my best to deflect that off me. I don't think this makes me a terrible person outside the game. Outside the game, I don't "snake" people or lie to them for no reason. I understand that jury is having a hard time on how to view me, but I think you all know we're all different people outside of this game.

And to be quiet honest with you Julio, I did want to work with you. You didn't see me get on a call with anyone else from your side except for Michelle. You were someone that I knew before this game and we had good interactions with. Sadly, because of how the immunity went at F13, and the dynamics of the game, you and I were both targeted fairly early from both of our sides.

Hope this helped
1324 days 18 hours ago
VegasBoy94
“ yeah and your condescending cunty responses aren't helping your case. congratulations on 3rd place though”

let’s not use the c word. that’s rather repulsive.

third place is fine, after all this is an online game.
1324 days 17 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
❄️
1324 days 17 hours ago
jmain14
I don't have a question for the third place contestant because they played a terrible social game.

AJ - I'm incredibly impressed. You had so many players that were willing to die on a sword for you. Were these bonds relationships you had before the game or were they developed during the game?

Andrew - I have to say, I never thought you would get here. You outplayed me, and I have to applaud you on that.

Both AJ and Andrew. What is your biggest triumph and failure from this game, and why?

Good luck to you both!
1324 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
So uh hey y'all good to see ya guys so basically congrats on sitting there!

For all three of you I would ask who are the most deserving three that arent sitting there and why?

I would also like you to the least deserving players gracias dont cope out and say someone sitting next to you I want it to be the Jurys members even if its me!!!
1324 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
(1/?)

1. How are you able to build a cult like this around you in group games?

A CULT?! I don’t know, I feel as though I was able to forge such relationships and possess those firm bonds by providing something stable. Everyone in my group knew that I acted under the “Go Team!” mantra and while everyone else had their own agendas, the betterment of our alliance was always seen as my top priority. That steadfast loyalty could’ve very well been my downfall, but it allowed to me to bring this somewhat dysfunctional majority alliance together and serve as more of a mother bear in a way.

2.  How confident were you in Zac and Cameron staying loyal all the way to the finale?

Not at all confident, honestly. I outright confronted both of them at separate times yesterday because I felt as though neither of them were taking me to the end. There had been mutterings of Cameron talking about writing my name down several times prior, especially during F6, so I knew I wasn’t in his ideal endgame. And all of my suspicions/worries I had concerning Zac, despite his protests, were basically confirmed when I won FIC and he immediately went began asking to be voted out of the game cause he couldn’t vote me out!

3. Do you think that not conversing with our side at all on a personal level could hurt your chances?

Oh, of course. My one regret in the game is probably failing to reach out to any of you in the minority to just.. talk. I had conversations with Nick, and Julian to a lesser extent, but even those were brief and I iced the rest of you out. This mindset probably came from the fact that by growing any form of personal attachment, it’d be harder on me emotionally to vote some of you off. I also didn’t bother because I didn’t feel like I needed to, I was comfortable with the people I was with, knowing that those were the people I wanted to go deep with — and I was content with that. However, I do take complete responsibility for not taking the opportunity to personally reach out to most of to strike up conversation and encourage a less conservative environment in a two-sided affair, and I apologize for that!
1324 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
For all three of you I would ask who are the most deserving three that arent sitting there and why?

I would say Cole or Julio. Cole was able to to stay safe because of his previous bonds and despite being in the minority was never at risk of going home until Sam/Zach was gone.

In an alternate universe I do think Julio would go very far in this game.

I would also like you to the least deserving players gracias dont cope out and say someone sitting next to you I want it to be the Jurys members even if its me!!!

I think the least deserving is Nick because I told him he was getting votes and he chose to waste his idol on Michelle ultimately sending himself home.

Cam you were incredibly fun to play with and I hope we can play again if I ever do another game.
1324 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi
I need 3 least deserving players!
1324 days 17 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Ah yes sorry.

Julio and Cole as mentioned above.

The last one I would say is probably Tyler. Tyler managed to play both sides extremely well with Cole and you as allies as well as Ashanti/Andrew/myself/Sam/Von.

Tyler had a good grasp. The only reason he is not sitting her is his lack of connection with Julian which was ultimately the nail in the coffin.
1324 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Wait Andrew I am confused. If you were in a Final 4 scenario with Cam/AJ/Zac and you won immunity you would be voting cam out over AJ?

My loyalties were to AJ and Zac first.
Cam second.

This is who I wanted to sit next to me from the start. Like I've mentioned, I didn't think AJ was as respected by the Jury as he was. I misread the Jury. But I'm happy that if I'm not winning that at least my good friend Ashanti will :)
1324 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
(2/?)

AJ - Many people have stated that your social game this season was phenomenal. And I would have been able to see that, considering premerge we would message each other before the votes and wish each other good luck! Yet, after Hali was voted out, you stopped reaching out to me for the rest of my game. How am I supposed to justify you having a good social game when you cut me off after a vote where I didn’t even vote your friend off?

You can’t, and that’s on totally on me. I absolutely took part in perpetuating the idea of lines being drawn coming into the merge, and therefore excluding almost all of you apart of the minority from my social game. And again, as I said prior, I apologize for that. I did enjoy reuniting with you after years of not playing together and getting the chance to talk to you, even if it was brief support before tribal councils or during swaps. If I were to have extended my social game to everyone in the game once the merge began, you would have an absolutely way better gauge of how I played the game in that regard.

AJ - Why does Andrew deserve my vote?

Andrew deserves your vote because in terms of a gameplay perspective, he played probably a more dynamic game than myself. It’s easy to dissect my strategy and understand every vote I made, but I believe Andrew’s journey was a lot more layered and complex. I may have not made for the most interesting story, but Andrew did not fail to deliver in that aspect.
1324 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew deserves your vote because in terms of a gameplay perspective, he played probably a more dynamic game than myself. It’s easy to dissect my strategy and understand every vote I made, but I believe Andrew’s journey was a lot more layered and complex. I may have not made for the most interesting story, but Andrew did not fail to deliver in that aspect.

ilysm

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!