This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chance Finale

Topic » Second Chance Finale

1325 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
My first question is to Andrew.

I noticed in your speech that you said you wanted to make moves and basically flip towards the minority (including me) to help them out and change the trajectory of the game.

I also said I would respect someone in the final 3 more if they made an effort with those in the minority / on the other side. You made an "effort" and THAT I can respect you for.

What I don't respect you for is the intense and wholly UNNECESSARY manipulative tactics you used on me and possibly others in the game.

We were able to build a "friendship" over the few days before I got voted off, talking throughout the day, going on calls etc. After those few days I felt really comfortable with you, and wanted to go to the final 3 with you because I thought I could trust you. As a result of this, the only thing that really hurt in this game is when you voted me off. And not even just that, without an explanation. Even with Zac, I felt closer with you but atleast he came to my pms and apologized.

I felt like you did a LOT trying to get me as close to you as you could just to work with me for one vote then to throw me to the dogs the next round. I felt this was extremely unnecessary as I thought you could have just either
1. Not even bothered with the act of becoming my friend and just voting me off normally
2. Atleast be honest with me. I felt like you showed no remorse and that leads me to my question.

I just want to know why I should vote for you after how you made such an unnecessary, heartless move towards me when you are beside a player that showed true loyalty to those they were with.
1325 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew - Hey star. I was so happy we got to play and work together for a short time this season. However, I have a qualm in your game, in that I feel like you lie a lot for no reason. Some examples include - telling me that you have the voter curse, meaning you have to vote before 12pm, yet, on the merge vote, you messaged me after 12pm trying to make an alliance with you, me and Julio even though you had already locked in Julio by that point? And also me saying that you were justified to be angry and mad at me for writing your name down, yet you saying it was okay and that you had my back and would protect me, yet proceeded to write my name down the next tribal you voted? So I guess my question is, why did you feel the need to lie for absolutely no reason in the game? Like you could’ve remained silent or expressed your anger to me, but instead, you lied for no reason? Please justify :)

Hi king. I just want to state that coming into the merge, the people from the other side that I wanted to work with the most were you and Julio. Sadly, we couldn't do that because of how the first individual immunity went and how the sides were made. At the Final 13, there were only 6 people even eligible to get votes. The six being myself, Julio, Nick, Ashanti, Julian, and Cole. Because of the dynamics in the game, my alliance needed Zac’s vote to do anything in this game. He did not want to vote for Julian because they had a close connection for the entire premerge. Zach didn’t want to vote for Cole either and had a strong preference to keep Cole safe because of their connection outside of this game. This left my alliance with the options of just Nick, and Julio. This was absolutely terrible for my game but I was in a position where the only people that my alliance wanted to vote for were people that I had prior relationships with and wanted to work with in this game. I couldn’t be pushy either because I was one of the only two people in my alliance who were in danger of going. The same thing happened at Final 12. The same people were protected + people worried Michelle had the Taf idol, so he never got any votes against him early on. I was put in a position where I couldn’t even have a say in what my alliance wanted to do because I didn’t have my vote. So I just want you to understand that I was genuine about wanting to work with you, Julian, and Nick as the game progressed. It just sadly, didn’t work out that way. As for my lies, I’m sorry. Like I’ve stated before, I was such a wreck in the first couple of tribals of merge. Constantly getting votes or having the worry of getting votes made me into a PARANOID FREAK, and that I have to admit and apologize for. I’m sorry for lying to you and it does hurt because you are someone that I respect a lot.

(also did not feel the need to include that the vote where you went home on, cam leaked to zac that i was getting the votes. so we were both lying to each other and it sucks :/)

Hope I justified everything <3
1325 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew - Why does AJ deserve my vote?

AJ was the most loyal to you in this game. he had your back over everyone including Romeo. that loyalty is hard to find. he just wanted to see you do well in this game even over himself sometimes and for that i think you should vote for AJ
1324 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
@Cole:

You’re kind of proving my point. Both my opponents here tonight were in severe risk of going home and I easily could’ve voted both out multiple times. You don’t know as much of what happened in this game as you think. You can cry about being voted out and say it’s the wrong move, but ultimately going to the final 3 with anyone from the minority made absolutely no sense.
1324 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Zac - Honestly, the way you came off in the main chat with constantly claiming you were going to quit and complaining rubbed a lot of people, myself including, the wrong way. And as Cole said, you do come across as a follower who had a vendetta over El Marsa leaving you out of a singular vote and didn’t take the opportunity to flip and make a move when you had ample opportunity. So, why should I vote for someone who was irksome and didn’t really make moves to benefit their own game and stand out?

So, I’ll address the first part first. The way I came off was two things: a mix of strategy and mental health. This game gave me extreme anxiety and to be honest I’m shocked myself I could get through it. Also, I feel by putting myself on the edge like that people were less likely to vote me out (but tbh it was mostly my anxiety).

I look at the game like this: No one had my interests at heart and flipping back and forth gets me nowhere. Choosing the minority group who I already felt I couldn’t trust gives me a worse shot of coming near the end. I know y’all don’t see my game the way it is, which is fine. You have to decide what you think is better.
1324 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Zac - Why in the world did you admit to asking to get 4th and then immediately go back on it? Do you really think that's something the jury will respect? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh hi! I honestly do not expect to win. I think the jury has a poor perspective and a bad taste in their mouth. I think the game I played is deserving of a win, but I understand that people do not liked to be lied to. So why did I say that? Because it happened. This game has made me sick to my stomach more in the past week than I have been in the past year. I formed real relationships with a few of you and it made the game really hard. Voting Julian out was the hardest thing I’ve done. To be quite honest, I considered having Andrew and Julian draw rocks because I think Julian deserves this game just as much.
1324 days 22 hours ago
VegasBoy94
If y’all are not considering voting me for, please don’t ask me a question. I know you have an interpretation of events which is fine, but don’t waste my time please. Thanks <3
1324 days 21 hours ago
Juliann
I think I already know what I'm going to do. It is clear to me that one person in this Final 3 played a much better game than the other two did. But it's FTC, so maybe there is things I don't know about yet that could change my mind.

For me, this is basically a repeat of my last season. Being the last minority member left standing and fighting for Individual immunity to make it to the end and win. I didn't succeed unfortunately.

First of all, congratulations on making it to the end. In a cast of 21 that isn't easy to accomplish.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac - I'm rather disappointed but I can understand. Despite reassuring me you would NEVER write my name down every HOUR in this game or so (starting Day 1). You still managed to do it. I figured it was happening, but you tried to give me hope while there was none.

Which is funny, because that is what you have been doing all game. You have continuously told minority members that you would consider flipping. And you were very convincing at it too. I talked to you on a daily basis and I do know, you knew everything that was going on because you were alligned with literally everyone in the game. You never actually flipped though. What you failed to realize, is that you sent people to the jury after telling them you would work with them. You told unnecessary lies. Your gameplay already started on Tarfaya after the first swap. You were the main reason of 4 alliance chats being created. All of them including you, me and one other person. On a tribe of 6... You overplayed the moment the game started until the very end. No one wanted you out either, considering the fact that you had horrible gameplay and wouldn't be winning.

I did have a lot of fun playing with you. I like you as a person. You were my ticket to the end and probably the only reason I was the last minority player left in the game. I thank you for that unconditional loyalty until Final 6. But I will not be casting my vote for you. I don't know what else to say... You played way too messy. Michelle and I started discussing how shady you were right after the first swap and never stopped doing it. You were looking out for yourself and yourself only. Anyone could already tell very early on in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew - I haven't exchanged many sentences with either you or AJ in this entire game. So I might know a bit less about your game. But it seems to me that you were doing AJ's dirty work. AJ seemed quite untouchable despite his name coming up a lot. You were one of the people that garuanteed AJ could not be touched. While you did all the hard work, AJ sat pretty. The one time you (possibly?) wanted to take a shot at AJ was Final 5. But by then it was too late since there was still an idol in play. I feel like you gave him a comfortable ride. And you even said he was a part of your "ideal" Final 3. While I think the only way you would win is next to Cameron & Zac.

I want you to tell me why you think you deserve to win over AJ. What did you do that was in your best interest and yours only?

AJ - I don't really have any questions. We never really talked, mainly due to the circumstances. It's so obvious you played a phenominal game and deserve to win. People have tried to get you out many times and failed every time to do so, me being one of those people. You were a clear jury threat in the end and yet here you are.

Since I haven't been that close with either of you I'll still ask - Can you tell me why you deserve to win over Andrew?

Question for ALL - You can make it to the end, but you gotta have those jury votes to win. You have each made decisions which led to the three of you sitting there. So I am assuming you thought you could beat them when you went to finals. This a numbers game, so I'm sure you have thought about it.

What jury votes did you think you would be able to get by going to finals with these 3 specific people?

I don't need an explanation. I just want names. What exact people did you think would hand you the win today? Not after these jury questions, before FTC started.
1324 days 21 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
I was gonna ask you a question Zac but you are delusional about your own lacklustre game which is coming through by your answers. You clearly can't handle that people don't see you as playing the flawless game that you thought you played. You were playing for 3rd, not 1st.
1324 days 20 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Andrew - thanks for the answer but you kind of left what I most wanted answered unanswered. Once again, at the merge vote, you had locked in your vote at 12pm and literally could not change it away from Julio after then. Yet, after 12pm, you approached me and said how you really wanted to work with Julio and I moving forward. Why were unnecessary lies like this used in your game?? Like I am failing to see how it was strategic or smart to create a fake alliance when you had already voted off Julio and knew you were openly lying to me for no reason??
1324 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hello Finalists!

This is an interesting Final 3 to say the least. The more I read y’all’s answers the much harder it is for me to make a decision so please answer these honestly. If you don’t answer my question at all, you lose my vote.

AJ - You made a huge deal about Hali going, which I get, that’s your pal. But you had a ton of other pals in this cast and it’s why going through Merge was fairly easy for you. Which is also why you didn’t feel the need to speak to folks outside of your alliance. I refuse to sit here and say your social game is superior to the other two. Your bonds with people in this game were formed before the season it seems, so what really can you take credit for?

What moves did you make that didn’t involve anyone else? Your alliance seems kind of cult-y and I’m not entirely convinced you ever detached yourself from your pals to make your game stronger than the people you’re sitting next to.

Andrew - What was the point of our 45 minute Skype call? I knew you were full of shit when you constantly lied throughout those entire 45 minutes. You lied about ever having the Totem Talisman. You lied about your extra vote. You lied about wanting to work with me, and i know you lied about that because you three-way’d Tyler and Ashanti INTO the call to eavesdrop. So what was the point? To add more lies onto your list of unnecessary lies?

I hope you realize I decided to vote you that round after I heard all the bs spew out of your mouth, during the call, in order to get information out of me that I didn’t even give you lmao. It’s hard to vote for someone who lies for sport because it isn’t creative nor intellectual. Why did you lie the way you did and what are some good things that came out of lying that benefited your game?

Zac - Any question I would’ve asked has basically been asked by someone else, so my only question for you is: Had you voted Andrew in the F13 vote, do you think you would’ve still made FTC?
1324 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Thanks for your question Julio

Zac - Any question I would’ve asked has basically been asked by someone else, so my only question for you is: Had you voted Andrew in the F13 vote, do you think you would’ve still made FTC?

I would say absolutely not. The reason I went with that side was because I knew I had protection from your side. Had I gone with your side, I would’ve begun to receive votes from the other side and even if I survived, I would be on the bottom of that group. I understand the way you all think I played and that’s fine, but at the end of the day I got here.
1324 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
1. Not even bothered with the act of becoming my friend and just voting me off normally
2. Atleast be honest with me. I felt like you showed no remorse and that leads me to my question.

I just want to know why I should vote for you after how you made such an unnecessary, heartless move towards me when you are beside a player that showed true loyalty to those they were with.

I understand your anger and frustration with me but I wouldn't say we became friends in one day. No one becomes friends with anyone in just one day. It's something that happens over time. I just would not use that word to describe what we had. We hadn't talked all game and we were on one call where we really clicked, and bonded. We had a really good connection but I would never call it a friendship. Had we talked longer, throughout the game, PERSONALLY, I would've call it a friendship. I could totally see you being someone I regularly meet, but becoming super closer to. BUT we bonded for 45 minutes and that's it.

I understand that it was heartless. I was in a tough position that round because Tyler refused to vote for anyone besides you. At that round, I wanted to vote with Tyler because I don't think he would've trusted me at all or would've wanted to work with me if I voted for anyone else. Ashanti wanted to lock you in as well.

This was the round where it was between you and Ashanti. If I voted the way Zac wanted and targeted Ashanti, I really do not think Tyler would have continued working with me. I don't think I'd be here if I targeted Tyler or Ashanti over someone in your alliance. Sadly, for the reasons I've explained, it was you. It was a sucky position to be in and I hope you see it from my perspective.

I'm sorry.

As for your vote, I don't know how to answer your question. If you really think it was so heartless that I don't deserve your vote, I will understand that. However, as you said, I was loyal to the people I was really with who were Zac and Ashanti. I think you had my back to an extent but I do know you would've been willing to vote me out in the future. If my game, and my real loyalties are deserving in your eyes for a jury vote, then I think you should give me a vote.

Thank you.
1324 days 19 hours ago
colehausman271
Wait Andrew I am confused. If you were in a Final 4 scenario with Cam/AJ/Zac and you won immunity you would be voting cam out over AJ?
1324 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Andrew - I haven't exchanged many sentences with either you or AJ in this entire game. So I might know a bit less about your game. But it seems to me that you were doing AJ's dirty work. AJ seemed quite untouchable despite his name coming up a lot. You were one of the people that garuanteed AJ could not be touched. While you did all the hard work, AJ sat pretty. The one time you (possibly?) wanted to take a shot at AJ was Final 5. But by then it was too late since there was still an idol in play. I feel like you gave him a comfortable ride. And you even said he was a part of your "ideal" Final 3. While I think the only way you would win is next to Cameron & Zac.

I want you to tell me why you think you deserve to win over AJ. What did you do that was in your best interest and yours only?

Before I start, I just want you and everyone on the Jury to understand how hard it is to get you, and two other very SPECIFIC people to the end of this game. It's not easy in a hectic game like this and I did the best that I could with the cards that were dealt to me. What I did that was the best for me was flip on my alliance at the right time. After doing that, I was put in such a good position because my allies became bigger targets than me. Before that, I was basically the biggest target on my side.

and like I've stated, I've already answered this question:

these moves were not only NEEDED to be made by me, but they NEEDED to be made by Ashanti as well. And if he really would not have made these moves without Zac or I, then why should he deserve any votes in the end?  If he wasn't gonna make those NECESSARY moves without Zac and I in the game, he simply would not even be sitting in the end. I paved my own way to the end, and Ashanti simply cannot say the same.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!