This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Finale

Topic » All-Stars Finale

1488 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Manalord has lost my vote
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
JaVale, the tribe has spoken *snuffs flame* It's time for you to go.
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — BETTING ROYALE — —

For the final challenge of this season, you will be presented with a series of independent tasks. You will bet a certain amount of money on each task, and the player who wins a task wins the contents of that game’s pot.

Each player will start with $100. Before any tasks are played, everyone will divide all their money between the five games.

Each task is then played in turn, with results withheld until the end of all games. The winner of each game wins the total amount bet by everyone for that task.

After all five games are played, results are revealed in full, and the person with the highest total money won will win FINAL IMMUNITY!
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Speed Mailing Task
Sporcle Quiz
Arcade Flash Game
Username Unscramble
Numerical Flash Game Puzzle
1488 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
is there a minimum/maximum
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Speed Mail Task

You’ll be given a specific number of stated items/things to send as fast as possible, each in separate Tengaged mails. You will first have to locate the specified things you have to send, before you send them individually as fast as you can. The time between me sending the task and your final mail will be calculated. The player with the fastest time wins the money on the table.
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
I will be MAILING all 4 of you it at the same time with what you have to send.
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sporcle Quiz

You will race to be the first to finish a Sporcle Quiz.
It uses the “minefield” aspect, so one incorrect answer kills the board and forces you to start over.
First to screenshot at 100% with TENGAGED PROFILE in shot wins the money.
1488 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Arcade Flash Game

You will have 5 minutes to play “Tunnel Rush” to the best of your ability!
The player with the highest ‘You Travelled’ score after 5 minutes will win the money.
Tengaged Profile in screenshot.
1488 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Username Unscramble

I will post a list of 7 scrambled Tengaged usernames. You need to unscramble all the usernames, and then use the first letter in each username to spell out a seven letter final answer. The first person to MAIL me the correct final answer AND all seven usernames, wins the money on the table. All users are Suitman’s Survivor Gen 2 alumni.
1488 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
MIZINAAGI
EMIFVRFELAG
PRPROOIY
AOMNE
EESNAHNRWAEODHTNET
UUUGAYR
KORSAAVLW
1488 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Numerical Flash Game Puzzle

You are about to play a numerical flash game puzzle called “Triangular 2048”, there the goal is to make the triangles add up to 2048.
The first player to add up to 2048 - or the highest ‘Best’ score in 10 minutes if none finish - win Immunity.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!