This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maluku Finale

Topic » Maluku Finale

1630 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
I used a lot of extra lives to get me here. At least it took one extra vote. Good game guys no hard feelings
1630 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry John :(
1630 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
John, the tribe has spoken *snuffs flame* It's time for you to go.
1630 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
Love you Johnnny, it's been fun meeting ya!
1630 days 4 hours ago
HudsonRivr
I'm sorry John, you're amazing :(
1630 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I'm sorry John :(
1630 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — BETTING ROYALE — —

For the final challenge of this season, you will be presented with a series of independent tasks. You will bet a certain amount of money on each task, and the player who wins a task wins the contents of that game’s pot.

Each player will start with $100. Before any tasks are played, everyone will divide all their money between the five games.

Each task is then played in turn, with results withheld until the end of all games. The winner of each game wins the total amount bet by everyone for that task.

After all five games are played, results are revealed in full, and the person with the highest total money won will win FINAL IMMUNITY!
1630 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Game 1: Speed Mail Task

You’ll be given a specific number of stated items/things to send as fast as possible, each in separate Tengaged mails. You will first have to locate the specified things you have to send, before you send them individually as fast as you can. The time between me sending the task and your final mail will be calculated. The player with the fastest time wins the money on the table.
1630 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Game 2: Jigsaw Puzzle

You will race to be the first to finish a DEVIL’S Jigsaw Puzzle. That means the jigsaw has no image, its just a blank magenta-colored canvas!
First to screenshot with TENGAGED PROFILE in shot wins the money.
1630 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
im not submitting nick finished let's move on
1630 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
0 min agoSurvivorFan37
im not submitting nick finished let's move on
1630 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Game 3: Iconic Arcade Flash Game

You will have 5 minutes to play “Flappy Bird” to the best of your ability.
The player with the highest ‘Best’ score after 5 minutes will win the money.
1630 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
1630 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Game 4: Username Unscramble

I will post a list of 7 scrambled Tengaged usernames. You need to unscramble all the usernames, and then use the first letter in each username to spell out a seven letter final answer. The first person to MAIL me the correct final answer AND all seven usernames, wins the money on the table. All users are Suitman’s Survivor Gen 2 alumni.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!