This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

4615 days 5 hours ago
punx193
Benny I can't host the challenge I g2g now:(
4615 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
(unicorns)
4615 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
^

Lol :S Wt?
4615 days 5 hours ago
Snake
Look, at the end of the day, it's a game. I can switch my game mode and user mode on and off. I didn't reply to your messages because I had nothing more to say. It has to stop somewhere, doesn't it? As I was saying about at the end of the day, it's a game. I doubt we'll ever see each other face to face, so why not just let everything go? I would love to still have a nice friendship after the game. I am just upset at the "Game" you.

As a person, I think you are a nice guy who is smart as a -insert something that's smart here- . You do know a ton of people, and hopefully I can be another person you can add to that ton.

From,
Barbie.
4615 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok, I do get what you mean. It must be annoying having me take control post merge just like I did in Fiji. Honestly, you can ask Suit. My early confessionals were all about me laying low behind Yankee as he made himself our leader (at least I saw him that way). My strategy had to change when Rap got that idol. As it meant laying low would mean lack of needed info. So again I had to push into "game" mode and take over... I never managed to blindside the two with the idols. My plan was ruined when Carraid told yankee that philly told carraid about his elimination (I know confusing)... So of course... I had to put a bullet in carraid and take over. It wasnt good. As I dont like having control. Im more laid back normally. Honestly.. when I heard you were flipping... I wasnt mad... I slightly respected you for it. As in Fiji I respected you for being one of the jurors who pointed out I deserved to win even though I caused your elimination. What upset me was when you said you had voted rap. I just thought that was a pointless lie. And I was always happy to go to the final with you... like I said.. my only main final 2 deal was with Smi... which got cut short due to his power going out. I do like you as a person but it's a shame this is how it had to end.

From,
-Someone who's as smart as something smart-
4615 days 5 hours ago
Snake
Come visit my Dream House some day. Ken would love to see you! lol
4615 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
lol :P
4615 days 5 hours ago
Snake
Oh and btw, I wasn't lying about voting for rap. This is how I voted...

First Message:
Voting kort.
>http://www.tengaged.com/group/3095/forum/topic/4858110

Second Message:
However if rapboy doesn't vote I'd love to change my vote to rapboy :)
>http://www.tengaged.com/group/3095/forum/topic/4858110

Suit first said that it was two votes for rapboy. I wouldn't have said that if those weren't the votes. lol
4615 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
... Idgi...

So then why would rapboy lie about you two being together since the merge and that the two of you have been voting together for ages?

And that he had you and kort as his sheep?

Idgi...

-_-

All Stars is too much....
4615 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Then why did suit say

"I can accept you telling me who he votes as something about his gameplay could mean differently"

I was like... "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?"

Then suit said "Oh no it's not what you think".

So I assumed your gameplay we didnt know about was that you and rap had an alliance -_-
4615 days 5 hours ago
Snake
-confused- lol

I did 'align' with him since the end of my Saboga run. But I never really voted with him (honestly). I voted on who would advance me further in this game. Btw ben, was this vote personal?
4615 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
This is seriously like the real All-Stars.
4615 days 5 hours ago
PhillyDave23
Redemption Island Update:

I made it to top 9 so far
4615 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Last Tribal Council was 2 votes Kort
3 votes Snake.
4615 days 2 hours ago
rapboy
I said kort was YOUR SHEEP
(facepalm)

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!