This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

4620 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Then Ben gets Immunity in a rishy deal with Huds.
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Snake.

Id type up a whole speech about you leaving. But it's a game and tbh I do care what anyone would type. Snake, congrats on being the fakest survivor of the season. I said Id watch over you if I could and I did that. I told my allies that you were with us so they'd treat you as equal as us. You then "flip to rap" at the merge and try to get Kort out. Little did you know that I'd find out. As I said... when shit goes down I know about it. You had the nerve to pretend that you were still with me after being voted out and tried to make me seem like the bad guy when it was you who made possibly the worst move this season. You then get caught out by suit, rap, myself and Huds. What do you do? Thats right you dont mail back because you know you got caught and you know at the end of the day your just being a fake bitter member of this game. I hardly used the same strategy. Last season I didnt get people making idiotic moves against me like many people including you did. The strategy only became the same once the merge hit as I had the right people around. You call people sheep well look at yourself. You did hardly a thing and all you did was feed off myself of be one of "Raps sheep". if your not gonna vote then fine. DONT play survivor as you clearly cant handle it. Suit... sorry to see you have bitter bettys in this game. Just add Yankee to the jury and let a true player have a vote instead of this embaressment.
4620 days 3 hours ago
punx193
Well Done Benny
You made Finale once again
4620 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
he hasnt punx he's made F4 or iss F4 classed as finale
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Yeah I was gonna say it's a final 4

And isnt it a final 3 finale?
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Wait? I swear Suit said it was a final 2?
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
*we all wait for a nice long messege from Barbie*
4620 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
suit is it a F2 or 3 Finale
4620 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Its a Final 2.
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok cool
4620 days 3 hours ago
punx193
Shawn I thought you do finale with 4 peoples
They do a challenge
Someone leave
They do remember the survivors/Challenge
Someone leave
Someone win
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Punx could you host the challenge for me today? :/
4620 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
You forget about REDEMPTION ISLAND. Someone is returning Punx
4620 days 3 hours ago
Snake
Lol you expect me to read all that. If I was your friend I would...

... and that's why I am.
4620 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Wait what?

How are you my friend?

-_-

People use the f word to try and make me feel bad... all the time

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!