This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Chaboga..

4608 days 15 hours ago
Snake
Once again Ben has ereyone wrappEd around his finger. Lol
4608 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
If you really thought that you would have tried to backstabb me at final 9. Not now.
4608 days 14 hours ago
rapboy
Wow I didn't vote.... I thought I did
Snake he also has you around his finger you voted me...
4608 days 14 hours ago
rapboy
Pls tell me next immunity is not based on speed...
4608 days 14 hours ago
Snake
Yep, okay. If that's thecae then you'll win every individual challenge that is left to play.
4608 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Good Point Rap.

But Snake if what your saying is true and you were just trying to stop huds using the idol why would you not tell me or kort
"Got a good plan to stop you huds using his idol so we can blindside him"

instead of going ahead and mailing him saying "Ben and Kort are too tight ect ect lets vote out kort tonight"

I mean that's a bad move... because obviously huds would tell me about that so then it looks like your flipping when I get the printscreen and you dont even say your trying to make that move.

Im sorry but your now making it out that ive brought a massive backstabbing upon you. When at the end of the day I gave you my word and I was sticking to it untill I got a mail where YOU said you were voting out kort tonight.
4608 days 14 hours ago
Snake
Yep, okay. If that's the case then you'll win every individual challenge that is left to play.
4608 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Rap you DID vote. I got your vote
4608 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
OH SHI- The votes for Rapboy should be for Kort. Whoops.
4608 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
^^

Oh so snake did vote rap. Nice try trying to claim it was fake though

*rolls eyes*
4608 days 9 hours ago
rapboy
:/
Suit fail :/

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!