This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

4669 days ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to your first Tribal as a merged tribe.
Post below for a question.
Cast your votes to me.
Use all hidden immunity idols - NOW.
4669 days ago
jhelsdon2478
jhels
4669 days ago
subfriend
question
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
Jhels: You have immunity! How ya feeling?

Sub: Do you see yourself as a threat today.
4669 days ago
Gaiaphage
Question please
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
IF THE PERSON WITH THE IMMUNITY STEALING POWER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT THEN PLEASE SAY SO NOW
4669 days ago
unicornangel_32
uni
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
Gaia: Eliminated first form that challenge. Annoyed?
4669 days ago
BENLINUS
Ben
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
The following people have Immunity:

jhels
Hudspith
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
Ben: Hudspith is immune. Who you voting for?

Uni: You can no longer participate in challenges. Does this make you a threat or help you?
4669 days ago
subfriend
Sub: Do you see yourself as a threat today.

I think i see myself as a player :D i just determine to take part in the challenge and have fun..furthermore its just 4 of us who take part and its based on luck
4669 days ago
BENLINUS
Why does huds have immunity? he doesnt even turn up to the challenge and by him having immunity it means 4 people will be screwed... it means power moves cant be made and puts him in the swing vote meaning he is most important player? when really if he didnt have immunity the game would be a lot more interesting
4669 days ago
SuitMan13
Yesterday I said he had Immunity. I will follow that through and the swing vote is that very reason.
4669 days ago
jhelsdon2478
How am I feeling?  I feel like I am on cloud nine right now....everyone that showed up today for the fun challenge realizes how much fun it was...I had a blast.....except i did burn my finger...lol...
4669 days ago
jhelsdon2478
more question...

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!