This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cephalonia Finale

Topic » Cephalonia Finale

1389 days 11 hours ago
Spark_
"he can win a challenge doesn't hold a flame because you won the challenge and yet i am still in f3"

someone tell me what this means idgi
1389 days 11 hours ago
colehausman271
The only way I could have screwed up your game was by winning out IMO but if Ralib wants to come online and say he would have flipped to me and julian in F5 after you had tipped him off and saved him then I guess you are right but I dont think that is the case.
1389 days 11 hours ago
Milkisgood
If cole goes at 6 ralib votes against me at 5, if spark goes, ralib may have voted with me depending on the circumstances. If I tell him I'm voting spark and he has no idol at the very least he trusts me. If I tell him the votes are being split on him and spark he just pitches me cole's name and doesnt trust me when i tell him "don't worry im voting against you again this round but next round im with you for sure!" when he was super weary about me/cole/julian being a thing and voting with y'all rounds in a row is a good reason to be suspicious of that
1389 days 11 hours ago
Spark_
I'd also like to comment that Ben only had "control" over F6 because Stoner have him the extra vote. If he gives it to me then Ben couldn't split/get me out even if he wanted to.
1389 days 11 hours ago
Milkisgood
@cole ralib and i were on a call 20 min before tribal where he essentially threatened to flip on me next round if i didnt vote you off saying he'd look stupid trying to vote you 3 times in a row and it never working and i explained my logic and why i was voting spark.
1389 days 11 hours ago
Milkisgood
@spark yeah but chris and i were texting all day about that extra vote going to me and i was in his ear well before you were on it. he was giving it to me and used "im giving to whoever wins immunity" as an excuse so he didnt have to tell you he already was handing it to me lol
1389 days 11 hours ago
Spark_
Anyway if anyone has any last minute questions please ask! I'll post a closing comment in a few mins
1389 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
colehausman271
The only way I could have screwed up your game was by winning out IMO but if Ralib wants to come online and say he would have flipped to me and julian in F5 after you had tipped him off and saved him then I guess you are right but I dont think that is the case

Potentially, but like I've tried to express you were a much bigger jury threat than Ralib and there is less benefit to voting him out than there is gain. In a magical scenario where I convince him to idol himself and spark goes home, yes, great. But we can't account for how he'd feel and what he'd do, and there's a chance he flips because I lied to him again based on what he told me on our call.
1389 days 10 hours ago
colehausman271
Ralib was never going to go home that round if you split the votes 2-2-2. Spark plays an idol and I leave 2-1 with you and spark voting me out and Julian keeping me.
1389 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Any sense of trust i would have had with ralib vanishes in that scenario and it is my opinion the same exact scenario plays out where Julian goes at 5 and we go to rocks at 4...
1389 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
The only scenario it works out perfectly for me is if a) ralib doesn't have an idol or b) he uses it on himself, spark goes home and i win immunity... I don't think there's any scenario he doesn't vote me at 4 unless you were there but that was too big of a risk
1389 days 10 hours ago
Spark_
@all

Closing Comments

Well this has been quite the FTC lol.

I recognize that I did not play a perfect game but I did play one that got me here and one that I believe deserves your votes to win!

I received 15 votes all game and yet am still here. I only voted incorrectly twice (same as Ben) and was only ever in real danger of going home a few times.

Strategically I made decisions that benefited my game and would get me here.

I got virtually no blood on my hands despite everything.

I had options and knew who I could and couldn't trust.

Socially I may not talked as much with Skala which is something I regret but I still maintained social connections with Atros as had lines of communication with some members of Skala.

Physically I was in it for most challenges and worked my ass off to win the most important challenge, FIC.

I played incredibly well in the finale blocking Ben from being able to claim he broke a record, staying in the numbers and never being in danger of leaving.

And finally, I was a 50/50 rock draw away from sitting next to Ralib instead of Ben. The fact that I had a 50/50 shot of sitting next to two people who were likely to not gain many votes I believe should count for a lot.

Thank you in advance for any votes I may receive.

Good luck Ben and Stoner!
1389 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Closing points for anyone undecided:

- 5 immunity wins
- 2 votes cast against, only at final four
- Not afraid to make moves and talk to people not in my og alliance
- Made moves to my direct benefit, not other people's
- One mistake all game, and I hope it doesn't cost me.

Good luck y'all.
1389 days 10 hours ago
colehausman271
Yawn I disagree completely and Ralib told me something completely different at Ponderosa. I am just going to have to revert back to my original statement that the finale was where your game plummeted and Sparks stake rose immensely. I do still think that your F6 read and waste of the extra vote can cost you the title tonight and I think others agree too. You lost a goat and gained a worthy competitor in this FTC but we will see how this plays out.

All and all I do believe you both played winning games, but there can only be one winner. We will see what goes down.
1389 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Ok well I think you're wrong and basing your vote off 3 rounds instead of all 16 is a bad mindset to have, but it's your vote to cast :) I made the right move for the context because if you get anywhere close you win but you're not listening to what I'm saying.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!