This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naozhou Finale

Topic » Naozhou Finale

1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final vote...
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Fourteenth person voted out and the seventh member of the Jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Lilly

That's 4, tonight that's enough. Lilly, please pass me your torch.
1579 days 20 hours ago
winner132
https://media.giphy.com/media/mJsDUKatFwnl9C0mfw/giphy.gif
1579 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Oh. My. God.

I’m so sorry I lied but omg.....
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Lilly, the tribe has spoken *snuffs flame* It's time for you to go.
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
— — BETTING ROYALE — —

For the final challenge of this season, you will be presented with a series of independent tasks. You will bet a certain amount of money on each task, and the player who wins a task wins the contents of that game’s pot.

Each player will start with $100. Before any tasks are played, everyone will divide all their money between the five games.

Each task is then played in turn, with results withheld until the end of all games. The winner of each game wins the total amount bet by everyone for that task.

After all five games are played, results are revealed in full, and the person with the highest total money won will win FINAL IMMUNITY!
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Speed Mailing Task
Game Event Order
Devil’s Jigsaw
Username Unscramble
Numerical Puzzle
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Speed Mail Task
You’ll be given a specific number of stated items/things to send as fast as possible, each in separate Tengaged mails. You will first have to locate the specified things you have to send, before you send them individually as fast as you can. The time between me sending the task and your final mail will be calculated. The player with the fastest time wins the money on the table.
1579 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
So if we find something just send it right away? Or collect everything and send it at once?
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
TotsTrashy
So if we find something just send it right away? Or collect everything and send it at once?

I will tell you exactly what you need to send.
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mail me one by one… the episode titles of Suitman’s Survivor: Bahamas.
1579 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Game Event Order
I am about to post 5 hints at events /moments / episodes from this season. You will put these in order from FIRST chronologically to LAST chronologically. You only get ONE submission, and the first to send the correct order will win the pot.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!