This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kalahari Finale

Topic » Kalahari Finale

1759 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
Congratulations to Austin and Kelly for making final tribal, I have analyzed both of your speeches and believe I have made my decision when it comes to who the winner should be.

I guess I have two questions for the hell of it. If this season was a final two, who strategically would you have wanted to sit beside, and how would you personally summarize this season as a whole in your own words?
1759 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
@chillum
Pizza is my favorite food by far. I like lots of different toppings too!
1759 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ok just ignore me then Logie56?
1759 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
@Logan

1. I’m assuming you mean out of Austin and Steve and so I would say Steve because I truly believe he is less of a jury threat.

2. I would summarize this season as.... easy after the post swap slump I really picked this season up and made it my own. I kind of got her super easily
1759 days 10 hours ago
AustinRules6969
@Logan

I guess I have two questions for the hell of it. If this season was a final two, who strategically would you have wanted to sit beside, and how would you personally summarize this season as a whole in your own words?

1. I would definitely have taken Steve - in my eyes, Kelly played the stronger game of the two and would be harder to beat one on one.

2. To summarize the season would be sort of difficult but for me I would say the major themes were adaptability and tenacity. For the minority (and me specifically), there was a lot of different scenarios and possibilities at every single vote and I had to do everything I could to get the votes to fall where I needed them. Whether that was being a rat at times (@ the moments regarding your votes) or getting that idol played on me, it was all about adapting to change and running with the cards dealt.
1759 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
i am about to work and won't get off until after the votes are read so this is i guess my closing statement

again, i'd like to thank everyone for making this a fun season and a great time. regardless of the result i truly had so much fun and am just happy to have been here. HOWEVER i do think the correct result is the one where i win. i truly feel i encompassed outwit, outplay, outlast. i got votes thrown, idols played, and crumbled alliances. there was never a moment where i didn't know where the votes were falling and there was never a moment where i didn't have my hand on the pulse of the game. it wasn't easy - it was a fucking fight the entire time and i feel like that fight deserves to be rewarded. if there are any further questions, i am sorry that i will not get to answer them. good luck kelly & steve - you've both been a joy to work with and i'm glad that i can officially call us all friends after this.

@ the jury: don't fuck this up for me
1759 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Lmao he was inact for like 4 rounds in a row at the merge
1759 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
That was the point, Steve.
1759 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Just because we didn’t talk and I didn’t threaten people in the main chat, doesn’t mean I didn’t play a good game to get to this point
1759 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
And just because I’m not good at writing speeches and I’m not telling you guys what you want to hear doesn’t mean I don’t deserve to win.
I had a huge target on my back and overcame the odds to make it here. I’m not going to sit here and kiss ass to win. I played well I’m just not good at putting it in words. I know I’m mean and abrasive and not easy to get along with but I played my heart out and want this more than the others. Austin was inactive for a significant portion of the game. It was me and Hali who put all the work into flipping the game
1759 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
GO STEVE!!!!

GO STEVE!!!

GO STEVE!!!!
1759 days 6 hours ago
AustinRules6969
if by a “significant portion” of the game, you mean the swap when my tribe kept winning then sure! i didn’t attend most of the immunity challenges because they occurred while i was at work but i was definitely active.

also you and hali were frankly NOT the driving force of the game flipping. if it wasn’t for my connection with ryan and my ability to get logan to throw his vote, i would’ve been out at 10 and you guys would’ve followed one by one. saying that you did that is just categorically false and incorrect. just because you can’t write a good speech doesn’t mean you have to say shit that is in no way accurate, point blank and the period.
1759 days 6 hours ago
AustinRules6969
glad i checked this during my break because of that is NOT cute and i do not need you saying shit like that when you and i both know it isn’t like that
1759 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
the significant portion you were inact was post swap and then like final 10 to like 6th lmao.i dont think it is inaccurate. every flip has 2 parts. me and hali got anthony to flip which was actually super instrumental in why our alliance succeeded and why the 3 of us are sitting here.  just because you manipulated ryan brown does not make you a good player and just because you are going to win sitting next to probably the 2 most hated people in game does not make you a good winner either. im not saying you played bad im just saying being semi likable sitting next to the person who the jury was after all game long and could never kill is going to get you this win not any strategy you have convinced yourself you did
1759 days 6 hours ago
AustinRules6969
you’re here because you were viewed as a goat. i put myself here against the two people i thought were the  easiest to beat. that’s kinda the entire point of the end game of survivor.  don’t be mad because i put myself in this position. if i win this game, it is entirely on my own merit and based off of those decisions that i made

i wasn’t inactive from 10 to 6 at all lol. i was still talking to people and still building the connections with people like logan and livingston and ryan. just because i wasn’t talking to you didn’t mean i wasn’t here and setting myself up to get here. i was setting myself up to be against two of the easiest people to beat. if i lose, then that’s whatever. i’ll go to bed happy knowing i was responsible for the two biggest votes in this game - top 10 and top 5

austin OUT. good luck (sun)

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!