This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

2543 days 13 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
ryan5676
I have sung you a song Tim on your win based on the lyrics you wrote in responding to my question

ICONIC
2543 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL Timster
2543 days 13 hours ago
Timster
OH HELL.. *clicks ryan's link*
2543 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
OH MY GOD I AM SCREAMING THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
2543 days 13 hours ago
SuitMan13
JUMP ONTO SKYPE FOR THE REUNION OF THIS SEASON
2543 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
FUCK NOW I WISH I HAD WON JUST BECAUSE I WANTED RYAN TO SING A SONG ABOUT ME
2543 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Ryan you're probably going to read this all in my confessionals so I might as well get this over with.

I was very harsh with you and I think you're incredibly delusional (Second to Max) and one of the bottom 5 singers i've heard of all time
2543 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Congrats Tim <3

I voted for you as well if the vote tied so you'd win in that scenario. 0 votes against is WAY TO FUCKING IMPRESSIVE NOT TO AWARD A WIN!
2543 days 12 hours ago
Timster
HOLY MOLLIE. THANK YOU NICK.

I feel so bad we never got to speak ALL game. We didn't vote together @ first tribal and I heard I was an initial target so I avoided you even though we didn't swap together either times so we didn't have to talk anyways. But i'm so thankful that you still put that aside and recognized my gameplay. Thank you SO MUCH.
2543 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
2543 days 8 hours ago
Maxi1234
davey why are you obsessed with me lmfao i havent addressed you ONCE since the game ended and all you did is try and drag my name through the dirt

theres a reason your bitch ass got 3rd
2543 days 8 hours ago
RArsenault
^
2542 days 11 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I was rooting for Ethan, Evan, and Tim... So thats cool.
And why is a special needs cat "singing" about Tim

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!